Singapore Expats Forum

searching VCDs

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

crystal

searching VCDs

Postby crystal » Thu, 14 Oct 2004 1:33 pm

hi... anyone knows where can i get pirated VCDs? i konw that its against the law here :oops: but, original copies are just too expensive... :D

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Oct 2004 2:48 pm

can try malaysia man!!! do it but don get caught!! heehee.
if u get caught they might tie you up and force you to watch your disk over and over again.......its a torturing thing man....
just joking man

bored_siax

Postby bored_siax » Fri, 15 Oct 2004 1:59 pm

i mean where in singapore can i find those pirated VCDs? or does anyone knows where can i loan those VCDs?

kiss_snowhite

Postby kiss_snowhite » Fri, 15 Oct 2004 6:10 pm

bored_siax wrote:i mean where in singapore can i find those pirated VCDs? or does anyone knows where can i loan those VCDs?

There's no more pirated VCDs selling in spore. Why not get a legal VCDs?? That will save you getting into trouble. Well, it is expensive but worth it.
kisses..muacks!!

katwatson

Sale of vcds

Postby katwatson » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 7:09 pm

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/S ... _CDS_VCDS/

Please go to the above link for the sale of vcds. Most of it are originals. There's English, Hindi, Korean and Japanese movies. Go and check it out!

VCD

Postby VCD » Mon, 02 May 2005 7:18 am

Malaysia for sure is better than Singapore as per below : -----

Better in making a fool of Malaysian to the world - water talk, Proton car etc

Better in illegal stuffs - pirated VCDs, DVDs

We brag about Twin towers - (serves as a white elephant) - tendency rate is so low - its losing $$$$$…...…

Yes, nationalism and irrational pride have fools most people in Malaysia.

Proton car in the eyes of the experts is an imitators and the quality does not come close to that of Toyota Honda Ford etc.

Petronas operations in exploiting the national treasure (oil and gas) are essentially run wholly by the highly paid experts.

Petronas is producing 700000 barrels of oil per day (excluding natural gas). Assuming US$40 a barrel (hey today is US$55 a barrel) and a conversion rate of 1US$ = RM3.8 - the revenue per day is RM107100000 per day………I wonder where the money goes……

The university is accepting unqualified students of a certain race and churn out graduates of useless academic degrees, the private sector is well aware of what these graduates skill sets and not hiring them.

Don't fool ourselves - go check on the Internet and see what other countries perceive Malaysia……

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 02 May 2005 7:44 am

BIG MISTAKE TO TRY SNEAKING THEM BACK FROM M'SIA.
They won't be happy bunnies if they catch you with a stash of that stuff.
My davice?
DON'T.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bubbles » Mon, 02 May 2005 7:45 am

Advice.....doh doh doh

sizly

VCDs

Postby sizly » Mon, 09 May 2005 12:40 am

Try using www.CineNow.com.sg - they rent out VCDs and DVDs, all original copies but offer prices as low as $2 per show