Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Post Reply
User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1751
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by abbby » Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:28 am

Is there a way to set and block +65 incoming calls? There's so many of these spam call everyday... :???: :???:
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

smoulder
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:05 pm

Re: Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by smoulder » Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:33 am

True caller does a fairly decent job assuming that the number is in their database and flagged for spam.

User avatar
ViolaRosan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 9:53 pm

Re: Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by ViolaRosan » Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:06 pm

I'm using Truecaller, and so far, it's working really well. It blocks known spam numbers, along with those listed as 'unknown or 'anonymous', and alerts you to potential spam calls. It has a ton of other features too!

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 22 Sep 2021 2:41 am

abbby wrote:
Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:28 am
Is there a way to set and block +65 incoming calls? There's so many of these spam call everyday... :???: :???:
Everytime I receive a spam call, I go into my call logs and block the number immediately. Inconvenient, but does the trick.

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 22 Sep 2021 2:41 am

smoulder wrote:
Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:33 am
True caller does a fairly decent job assuming that the number is in their database and flagged for spam.
Is it free?

smoulder
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:05 pm

Re: Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by smoulder » Wed, 22 Sep 2021 8:53 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 2:41 am
smoulder wrote:
Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:33 am
True caller does a fairly decent job assuming that the number is in their database and flagged for spam.
Is it free?
Free version has worked OK for me so far.

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: Is there a way to block +65 numbers on Android phone

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 23 Sep 2021 1:58 am

I see, I’ll look into it then. Thanks!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests