Singapore Expats Forum

Tampons in Singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

sushi addict

Tampons in Singapore

Postby sushi addict » Wed, 07 Apr 2004 7:29 pm

I'm getting ready to move to singapore and am wondering if you can buy platex brand tampons in Singapore?? If so, where? Also, are there any western products you would recommend I bring with me that I can't get or are really expensive there

Thanks!

Aurora
Regular
Regular

Postby Aurora » Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:19 pm

Think you should be able to get Playtex here. Don't recall exactly but the range should be about the same as you can find in the States. You just have to source the bigger pharmacies around, they will have a wider range.

I would suggest getting lots of nail polish there b4 u get here..The price is definitely uncomparable..hehe

Sally Hansen and Revlon cost more than SGD$6 a bottle here. Revlon is a lil more costly. So do grab hold of all-season colours while u're still back there.

If you have any great loves for off the shelf products like neutrogena lip gloss or maybelline eye shadows, can't live without them, then I would suggest stocking up on them! Hey, they're cheap over there so why not!
There is less variety here and some ranges don't come in at all.

Can't think of anything else, Singapore does have pretty much everything. (except snow :wink: )

:P

Aurora
Regular
Regular

oops

Postby Aurora » Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:21 pm

Ok just realised you're in Taipei, not the States,
oh well.

Hope the advice does help anyway

Cheers

:shock: