Singapore Expats

Childrens Party Entertainers

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
Lauren Tay

Childrens Party Entertainers

Post by Lauren Tay » Sun, 26 Jan 2014 8:35 pm

Hi I am looking to have a special party for my daughter who is turning 5yr in February. I was thinking of having a Fairy party or a Princess Party because she's really interested in those things at the moment. I have been looking around at all the Kids party websites and they all seem to be doing more or less the same thing - magic guy, balloon modeller and face painter. Which isn't really what Im looking for Im more looking for a Princess or Fairy to come out and read a story and do some dancing and games within the theme. That kind of thing. Can anyone recommend someone that does this kind of thing?

carteki
Editor
Editor

Post by carteki » Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:03 am

http://ezbornentertainerz.weebly.com/

Give her a call. She has the skills to do whatever you need (and is amazing with kids). mmm EZ in a pink fairy outfit - now that I've got to see

BTW - tell her that Kim CB passed on her details.

beppi
Manager
Manager

Post by beppi » Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:07 pm

Afairytalecometrue wrote:Childrens wait throughout the year for parties, as it is the only time when they get to stay awake till late, wear fancy and colored costumes and be the shows topper by wearing various fantasy costumes.
Do you have a subsidiary in Singapore - or are you just dumb in placing your SPAM ads???

x9200

Post by x9200 » Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:02 pm

The later, unless London was in the Philippines.