Singapore Expats

Proper cleaners for one-time heavy duty cleaning

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Proper cleaners for one-time heavy duty cleaning

Post by zzm9980 » Sun, 26 Jan 2014 11:30 am

Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions for an agency or company that does proper-heavy duty cleanings of a unit before a tenant is moving in or out?

I'm hoping to get someone that understands all of the things that need to be cleaned and how to do them, not some aunties or a freelancing maid that I have to hover over their should and micromanage for 3 hours.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 26 Jan 2014 2:19 pm

I tend to ask the landlord or his agent.

Sure they'll get a kick-back (so give any quote a sanity check), but on the flip-side they'd be harder pressed to start picking at the quality of work.

taxico
Director
Director

Re: Proper cleaners for one-time heavy duty cleaning

Post by taxico » Wed, 23 Apr 2014 4:27 pm

zzm9980 wrote:...Does anyone have suggestions for an agency or company that does proper-heavy duty cleanings of a unit before a tenant is moving in or out?
my wife uses mrs sparkles - you still have to give the on-site supervisor instructions on what you want done, but he/she will make sure the crew takes care of it.

they're not perfect, but the best of the bunch within her price range. you can always specify for a pre-move-in/post-renovation spring cleaning (i'm not sure if i got the name right but it's something along that line).
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam