Singapore Expats

Two Employment Passes possible?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Answers: 10
Location: Off The Red Dot

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:03 am

[quote="martincymru"]Thanks Strong Eagle and others for comments.

( Recap: Sg Company A – Employee/EP. Sg/UK Company B – Freelance )

My PEP expired last Aug 2012 so option, EP to PEP, not possible.
Yes, get Company A to invoice Company B is an option assuming the economics stack up.

Question to Strong Eagle:
Company B does have a UK office. Is it legal then for me to do the work as such (1 day per month) in Sg and for them to pay me in sterling in UK and for me to report this income to UK tax office? I would need to register for self employment in UK? Since I am tax resident in Sg then would this open a can of worms in the sense of “not worth all the bother”

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests