Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 3:54 pm
- Location: out & about
2008-2013 (Aug) PEP
2013 (Aug - Dec) outside Singapore.
6th Dec 2013 returned to Sg on Social pass 90 days.
27th Dec 2013 New employer submitted EP.
28th Dec EP Query "University Degree issuing Body not match Certificate....."
30th Dec Employer resubmitted with another 70$ fee to inform Liverpool University is correct but in brackets (John Moores).
As of 02 Jan 2014 I have no response or approval.
1. The fact that the Degree question is the only query (in my opinion extraordinarily pedantic) raised is this a sign of probable approval?
2. The forms (in hard copy format) are signed by both employer and employee. Moot point; is the employee signing all data on the Form, all 11 pages, most of which he does not/cannot complete, accepting full responsibility for all? Can the Employee demand by right for a hard copy of what was actually submitted by the Employer?
3. Are EP applications processed/outsourced outside Singapore? (just curious).
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:53 am
- Location: SIndiapore
I remember your post on how to surrender your PEP card
Welcome back and good luck with the EP.
- 9 Replies
- 6198 Views
Last post by singaporeflyer
Wed, 01 Sep 2021 11:01 am
- 13 Replies
- 7415 Views
Last post by jamie9vardy
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 8:00 pm
- 3 Replies
- 4482 Views
Last post by sc2be
Tue, 09 Apr 2019 6:49 am
- 14 Replies
- 20831 Views
Last post by baltazarg
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 5:50 pm
- 1 Replies
- 3040 Views
Last post by PNGMK
Tue, 04 Jun 2019 7:03 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests