Singapore Expats

25/ m/ likes long walks on the beach and kissing in the rain

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
hannhann00

25/ m/ likes long walks on the beach and kissing in the rain

Post by hannhann00 » Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:57 am

Hi sorry about the title didn't know what to put up in there. I've actually been living in SG for a while now (but travel a lot with work). I've had a blast and made amazing friends and we all head out regularly but i always like meeting new people to join us and also find some new circles. So I thought I'd jump on here.

25/ m/ western,, mostly into sports, gym, surfing and motorbikes. I work in the oil industry...

Looking to meet up with any people in SG who enjoy a wild fun night out or a chilled dinner with ridiculous conversation.. Happy to meet locals but more so would like to meet some more westerners also.

PM me if anything is happening any time as it would be cool to meet a bunch of you in one shot..

Thanks

francescababs

25/f looking for friends

Post by francescababs » Sat, 04 Jan 2014 1:29 pm

Hi,

I have just arrived in Singapore from the UK. I am looking to make new friends, let me know if you are interested in meeting up?

Thanks

hannhann00

Post by hannhann00 » Sat, 04 Jan 2014 7:00 pm

hi francescababs, yeah nice even if you're free tonight let me know (tonight I'll probably have some drinks after the UFC with some friends).. I tried to PM you but it wont let me send it as i don't have enough posts to send PM's but my email is hannhann00 at g mail (and if not tonight any other time is fine)

so drop me a mail and i'll send you my number..\

thanks

francescababs

Post by francescababs » Sat, 04 Jan 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have just sent you an email.

AustinYang

How are you. I m also need more friends

Post by AustinYang » Tue, 25 Feb 2014 7:15 am

Hello, I have worked here for less than 6 months. and I need more friends to share interest of life. my email: [email protected]

awaiting for your email.