Singapore Expats

Microscope /Discovery Kids range of toys/games in Singapore?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
PrakashSG

Microscope /Discovery Kids range of toys/games in Singapore?

Post by PrakashSG » Tue, 24 Dec 2013 9:47 am

Hi All,
Does anyone know where i could buy Discovery Kids range of toys and games in Singapore? I'm looking for a Microscope for my 9 y.o. Not looking for a proper student microscope but something for her to have fun at home with.

I checked Toys R Us and they only currently have a Microscope+Telescope kit. I checked online that Discovery Kids seems to have the kind i am looking for but could not find info on whether it is available in Singapore.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Microscope /Discovery Kids range of toys/games in Singap

Post by the lynx » Tue, 24 Dec 2013 9:52 am

PrakashSG wrote:Hi All,
Does anyone know where i could buy Discovery Kids range of toys and games in Singapore? I'm looking for a Microscope for my 9 y.o. Not looking for a proper student microscope but something for her to have fun at home with.

I checked Toys R Us and they only currently have a Microscope+Telescope kit. I checked online that Discovery Kids seems to have the kind i am looking for but could not find info on whether it is available in Singapore.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.
You can try Artfriend under toys section, they have sets of kiddie microscope and telescope for children with cute slides for them to view. To be specific, I have seen them in Artfriend Takashimaya outlet.

Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Tue, 24 Dec 2013 1:25 pm

That's the kind of thing you find in the gift shop at the science center. You don't need to pay to go in the shop.

PrakashSG

Post by PrakashSG » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:50 am

Thank you!
Didnt find it in Art Friend, and couldnt try Science Center. Finally settled on something else as a gift :-)

Thanks for the quick responses!

Cheers.