Singapore Expats Forum

looking for analyst position

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Cyrus

looking for analyst position

Postby Cyrus » Thu, 06 Jan 2005 6:22 am

I have just graduated from my Masters majoring in Finance with an average of 82.5/100(My Bachelors were majoring in Biochemistry and Economics). I have been recently been granted a scholarship from the CFA institute for the June 2005 CFA Level 1 examinations, I am much interested to get into the securities industry in singapore.

I don't have much related working experience, so I am not expecting sky high pay but actually would like to get into the industry, begin and learn the practical side from there and grasp some serious experience. I like singapore and planning to develop my career since I believe it is one of the foremost financial hub in asia.

So if anyone (recruiters, headhunters, people in the securities industry etc.) can help me to finding an analyst position in the securities area, it would be of great help or give me some guidance into how to enter into the industry. If anyone need further information about my qualifications etc, I am happy to provide

Thank you for all your help