Singapore Expats

Hey Guys i would like to share My Surgery journey at korea

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rachellereis

Hey Guys i would like to share My Surgery journey at korea

Post by rachellereis » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 7:41 pm

I try Want Post My before and after picture share with your guys my result but i am cant upload picture here so only can share with your guys the link.

http://forum.purseblog.com/plastic-surg ... 44079.html

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Hey Guys i would like to share My Surgery journey at kor

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 7:54 pm

rachellereis wrote:I try Want Post My before and after picture share with your guys my result but i am cant upload picture here so only can share with your guys the link.

http://forum.purseblog.com/plastic-surg ... 44079.html
Impressive but disturbing!

rachellereis

Post by rachellereis » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 8:28 pm

what u mean ?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 8:56 pm

What is disturbing is that "IF" you are lucky someday and get married and have children, your children may grow up thinking they are freaks as they may inherit your genes which means they will look like you DID and wonder why they don't look like you. Or they may think they are adopted. I feel sorry for them. There was a case in China recently were the husband sued the wife as she didn't tell him she was ugly prior to extensive surgery. He won. And yes, all three of their young children were really ugly. False advertising.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

rachellereis

Post by rachellereis » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 9:26 pm

I will Honest to my hubby lo ... If he love me he will accept everything from me . Life is short no need to care other . If you keep care other we forever wont happy Forever .

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:19 pm

And the poor children who will have to listen to the taunts from other kids because the parent are good looking and they look horrible? How are you going to justify to them?

Maybe you should go to the gynae and get ligated so as not to be able to produce children who will be shunned by society just like you were.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:32 pm

rachellereis wrote:what u mean ?
I would rather you have put the money into something more fulfilling but what's done, is done. I hope you can put as much effort into your heart, spiritual welfare and psychology.

However I too have had some facial surgery to correct a severe underbite and it helped me enormously as a teen. Now though as an adult I don't understand why it was so important? I'd rather my mother had just left it alone.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:37 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote: There was a case in China recently were the husband sued the wife as she didn't tell him she was ugly prior to extensive surgery. He won. And yes, all three of their young children were really ugly. False advertising.
That was fake actually. The photo used in that story was an advertisement for a Taiwanese plastic surgery clinic. The original caption said something like "The only difficult thing will be what you tell your children". Still, it's close to the point you're trying to make.