Singapore Expats Forum

Newly moved to Tiong Bahru neighborhood

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
bufloe

Newly moved to Tiong Bahru neighborhood

Postby bufloe » Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:46 pm

Hello people =)

Moved to this neighborhood months ago and while juggling new job and exploring new environment I am happy to say that this is a really nice area with many bars/ cafes to explore. I would love to catch up with any who lives by for a drink after work/ coffee on weekend let me know - I just learnt of a wine cellar newly opened a street down the place I live!

Cheers and have a great day
J
'The meaning of life is to give life a meaning'

SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SGslinger » Wed, 27 Nov 2013 9:46 am

Pick a date/time and place for a meetup, and I'm sure people will join you. I for one would love to, given how much I'm a fan of the TB neighbourhood.

CdnAdventurers

Postby CdnAdventurers » Sun, 01 Dec 2013 5:34 pm

Hey Bufloe, we live in TB as well - moved here from Canada in June. I'm going out of town on conference this week and next, but maybe we could grab a drink on weekend of 14/15th.

SammyJay1980

Postby SammyJay1980 » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 2:33 pm

Hi Bufloe, I am in Jervois, just near Tiong and keen to meet some new people in my area....keen to meet for a drink one evening for sure. I too moved a few months back and have been settling into the job etc...need to get some social side happening!!!

bufloe

Re: Some drinks or brunch around TB neighbourhood

Postby bufloe » Tue, 28 Jan 2014 1:21 am

Hi SgSlinger, CdnAdventurers, SammyJay1980,

Not sure if this could still reach you. Been busy on travels and work and finally holidays are over and back to Singapore~ Will be great to plan something in the evening or saturday brunch! Perhaps after the festive season will be good time. Tiong Bahru is a good place to start so let me know if you have some idea too.

Cheers,

HA
Regular
Regular

Re: Some drinks or brunch around TB neighbourhood

Postby HA » Tue, 28 Jan 2014 1:27 am

bufloe wrote:Hi SgSlinger, CdnAdventurers, SammyJay1980,

Not sure if this could still reach you. Been busy on travels and work and finally holidays are over and back to Singapore~ Will be great to plan something in the evening or saturday brunch! Perhaps after the festive season will be good time. Tiong Bahru is a good place to start so let me know if you have some idea too.

Cheers,

Count me in, I love TB area.

SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SGslinger » Wed, 29 Jan 2014 3:11 pm

Sure sounds good. Keep me posted.

CdnAdventurers

Drinks on Sat?

Postby CdnAdventurers » Thu, 06 Feb 2014 8:35 am

hey all, the new year is here! How about drinks this Sat night at 7:30 at Coque and Balls on Kim Tian rd? If not then, maybe next wknd?

bufloe

Re: Drinks on Sat?

Postby bufloe » Thu, 06 Feb 2014 8:42 am

CdnAdventurers wrote:hey all, the new year is here! How about drinks this Sat night at 7:30 at Coque and Balls on Kim Tian rd? If not then, maybe next wknd?

Hey hey =) I just got back to Singapore last night and meant to organize something. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm good this Sat Coq and Balls is just down the road where I'm staying!

So 7:30 p.m it is?

Cheers
J

SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SGslinger » Thu, 06 Feb 2014 4:31 pm

I can't make it as I'm out of town this weekend, but keep me posted on more TB shenanigans!

CdnAdventurers

Postby CdnAdventurers » Fri, 07 Feb 2014 9:11 am

Ok sounds good let's go ahead this Sat. I'm writing on behalf of two of us, both F one tall w short hair and the other med height with curly hair. Hopefully that helps you to find us!

SGslinger, sorry you can't make it but we can plan some other fun around TB another time!

Cheers,
G&S

bufloe

Postby bufloe » Fri, 07 Feb 2014 10:06 pm

CdnAdventurers wrote:Ok sounds good let's go ahead this Sat. I'm writing on behalf of two of us, both F one tall w short hair and the other med height with curly hair. Hopefully that helps you to find us!

SGslinger, sorry you can't make it but we can plan some other fun around TB another time!

Cheers,
G&S

Ok I'll be there bout 7:30pm I'll be with a black frame glass if that helps to identify- I cannot do private msg thus its hard to exchange our no at this point but will see you all for sure =)

SGslinger- till next time!
J

newbie019

Postby newbie019 » Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:06 pm

hello! new here and fist post here :) got to know this while searching for my bro's TBV. got a unit at blk 10A and was wondering if there are any neighbours here? :)

btw, do you guys have any idea on the exclusive contest for TBV? participated and hope can win!

www.myhometown.sg/Forum/PublicForum/tab ... spx#310384