Singapore Expats

racist dating

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: racist dating

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 9:55 am

I think you will find that you are considered Asian. I think you will find a considerable difference in the average "attributes". :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

SkeLo

Post by SkeLo » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:57 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I think you will find that you are considered Asian. I think you will find a considerable difference in the average "attributes". :P
Really? Polynesian/ Pacific Islanders classed as asian?

That's a new one to me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:18 am

SkeLo wrote: Really? Polynesian/ Pacific Islanders classed as asian? That's a new one to me...
Maybe the local chicks aren't into you because you think everyone is a mind-reader (your background) and then the 'sense of entitlement' thing, and argumentativeness?

Humility and self-deprecation go a looong way out in these parts.
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:23 am

JR8 wrote:
SkeLo wrote: Really? Polynesian/ Pacific Islanders classed as asian? That's a new one to me...
Maybe the local chicks aren't into you because you think everyone is a mind-reader (your background) and then the 'sense of entitlement' thing, and argumentativeness?

Based on his only three posts, looks like he's having a hard time getting laid in Singapore. I'd be sour too given how easy it is here.

SkeLo

Post by SkeLo » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 6:48 pm

JR8 wrote:

WTF!?! JR8... It's not about getting women I'm simply relaying a perspective that it seems obvious that these topics and forums generally only typically state comparisons between white guys and asian guys... Just seems very limited perspective that these two types of guys are the only ones ever noted... Not leaving any room for the perspective of any "other guys" (non-white & non-asian)...

SkeLo

Post by SkeLo » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 6:55 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
JR8 wrote:

Based on his only three posts, looks like he's having a hard time getting laid in Singapore. I'd be sour too given how easy it is here.
zzm9980 - re your comment look if it was about just sleeping around and shagging any and every woman out there in Singapore then fine... Which ain't my issue btw... Just saying these topics seem very "one-sided" in perspective which is fine as everyone is open to their own opinions but just pointing out that "all-guys" not just the Ang moh (whites specifically) or local asian guys.... Ain't these topics open to giving encouragement to any guy in Singapore to catching a local girl?

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 8:18 pm

SkeLo wrote:
zzm9980 - re your comment look if it was about just sleeping around and shagging any and every woman out there in Singapore then fine... Which ain't my issue btw... Just saying these topics seem very "one-sided" in perspective which is fine as everyone is open to their own opinions but just pointing out that "all-guys" not just the Ang moh (whites specifically) or local asian guys.... Ain't these topics open to giving encouragement to any guy in Singapore to catching a local girl?

Ok, so go find us some data and encourage more brown people to post on their dating experiences. No one is being paid here to post, and bring you more than the one-side you see.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 9:27 pm

SkeLo wrote:
x9200 wrote:Some figures as expected but interesting to see all served on one plate.

So does black also cover any "other" brown brothers as well such as PI men?

I don't know but I suppose so. The reason I think so is this well know phenomena of a clear problem for the members of one race to distinguish between the members of the other race. In other words, you may just all look pretty much the same.

Having said that, I am not sure at all if this is about the color of your skin. Pity, the data does not include the 2nd lowest/highest preferences.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:18 pm

Additionally, Brown-skinned people from PI? Where is that? To the average person in S.E. Asia they will think you are talking about the Philippine Islands (which, it just so happens, is where I assumed you were talking about). I still maintain, there are bound to be attribute differences between blacks and browns. Hispanics are considered brown as well. Of course, they are not quite as obese as the average PI, I grant you.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2011/02/09/why ... n-islands/

This may not pertain to you specifically, but if you mention you are a PI, sight unseen, that is what they are going to imagine.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers