Singapore Expats

Problem of PR Approved

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Shir

Problem of PR Approved

Post by Shir » Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:58 pm

Dear All,

My question from my cousin:Her PR had been approved but she had better employment offer had been offered and started working the new company.

For what we knew, the employer need to sign for EP152 is for the applicant to confirm that they are still working in the same company as declared in their SPR application forms. If she had resigned in her past company, start working in new company then the EP152 should sign by her new employer or how was the procedure actually? Or is there any documents are accepted beside signing the EP152?

Kindly advise for above.
Thanks

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Problem of PR Approved

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 9:26 am

Shir wrote:Dear All,

My question from my cousin:Her PR had been approved but she had better employment offer had been offered and started working the new company.

For what we knew, the employer need to sign for EP152 is for the applicant to confirm that they are still working in the same company as declared in their SPR application forms. If she had resigned in her past company, start working in new company then the EP152 should sign by her new employer or how was the procedure actually? Or is there any documents are accepted beside signing the EP152?

Kindly advise for above.
Thanks
She could submit the pay slips, in lieu, as proof of continued employment under the previous employer ..

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 9:54 am

Kindly advise for above.
Thanks
You will need to submit the EP152 that is filled up by the new employer along with the EP card.

I have changed employment after submitting my SPR application/receiving my SPR approval. Will it affect the status of my SPR application?
If your SPR application is still under processing, please submit your new work pass togther with the Annex A (to be filled up by your new employer) for our consideration.If your SPR application has been approved, please submit your new work pass together with EP152 (to be filled up by your new employer) for our consideration.

Shir

Post by Shir » Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:38 pm

Thanks for infos. It really helps :D

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 5:11 am

ecureilx wrote:

Kindly advise for above.
Thanks
She could submit the pay slips, in lieu, as proof of continued employment under the previous employer ..
She could, but that would be fraud.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 9:05 am

zzm9980 wrote: She could submit the pay slips, in lieu, as proof of continued employment under the previous employer ..
She could, but that would be fraud.[/quote]

What I wrote was based on a ICA officer's advice to a guy in a similar predicament, when he said he changed job, hasn't started work, or cancelled his existing pass yet .. when PR Approval came in .. and previous employer (of course) refuses to sign the form .. )

Officer told him to submit his previous Pay slips as proof of having been worked .. till date ..

is .. that .. .. Fraud ? Not so ..