Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Property Search

Living at Reflections Keppel Bay - Help!

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.

Sponsored by:
MetroResidences

bgd
Editor
Editor

Re: Living at Reflections Keppel Bay - Help!

Postby bgd » Wed, 10 Jan 2018 6:40 pm

AmalNaik wrote:Hi! We wanted to finalize a unit at 23 Reflections @ Keppel Bay and wanted to know how far is Telok Blangah bus stop in terms of distance in meters. My agent mentioned that it takes just 5 mins of walk from the side gate. Can someone help if this is correct, please? Thanks much!

"I commute to Orchard every day and it takes about 35 mins. I walk to Telok Blangah MRT station as it's only a 5 minute walk from the side gate (which is also the quickest way to the bus stop) "

That is from this thread, so I guess your agent is correct.

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Addadude » Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:05 am

AmalNaik wrote:Hi! We wanted to finalize a unit at 23 Reflections @ Keppel Bay and wanted to know how far is Telok Blangah bus stop in terms of distance in meters. My agent mentioned that it takes just 5 mins of walk from the side gate. Can someone help if this is correct, please? Thanks much!

To be realistic, the walk from the Reflections entrance to Telok Blangah MRT is closer to 10 minutes than 5 minutes. If you are going into town, the best and most convenient way to do so is to simply cross Telok Blangah Road via the pedestrian crossing to the bus stop next to the Christian Community Chapel. That really is just 5 minutes walk from the Reflections entrance.
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 12 Feb 2018 8:54 am

You have probably finalised it by now but the side gate only makes sense if you live at the tower unit (which you are). It does offer a short cut but not a huge margin. Still 10 minutes to the bus stop or MRT station, please pray that the sun isn't hot and there's no rain when you walk. I wished I lived at Reflections when the Mobikes were here. I cursed and cursed the walk each time it rained etc. Now the shared bikes would have made my time in Reflections more practical.