Singapore Expats

good hair extension

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
violeta

Post by violeta » Sun, 28 Sep 2008 9:28 pm

I also interested in hair extention. But there are some questions in my mind..

1. I don want those thick think hair.. can the salon style the hair which I want after the extentsion?
2. How to maintain the hair? Need any conditioner?

Any experts can recommend a good place? Heard there are a lots of salon at City Plaza?

alvien

Post by alvien » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:25 am

I just did my hair extension last week at angelxin chinatown point. Know tat they got do hair dye, rebonding n perming too. quite cheap. somemore i got discount card from them for my hair colouring for this coming soon x'mas!! yeah yeah!!

queenliz

Post by queenliz » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 9:03 pm

after seeing many raves from many different forums like CC and FP, i did my hair extensions at angelxin, chinatown point outlet. I did a total of 150strands of straight hair for braiding, they have a new technique, needing 2 ppl to do it for me. that method is v comfy & painless. after the process, i did a hair treament which consists of hair ampoule and haircut costing only $17.50 as they're having 50% discount for treatment. I think the price is ranged at quite an affordable price and its worthwhile as well. Its been 3 days since I did the extensions and treatment, my extensions are still fine and smooth. indeed, like what the staff told me, i will not be feeling any pain. overall satisfied with their service. thumbs up!

heartsclyj

Post by heartsclyj » Fri, 21 Nov 2008 8:07 pm

queenliz wrote:after seeing many raves from many different forums like CC and FP, i did my hair extensions at angelxin, chinatown point outlet. I did a total of 150strands of straight hair for braiding, they have a new technique, needing 2 ppl to do it for me. that method is v comfy & painless. after the process, i did a hair treament which consists of hair ampoule and haircut costing only $17.50 as they're having 50% discount for treatment. I think the price is ranged at quite an affordable price and its worthwhile as well. Its been 3 days since I did the extensions and treatment, my extensions are still fine and smooth. indeed, like what the staff told me, i will not be feeling any pain. overall satisfied with their service. thumbs up!
I did the new braiding method too {: But it was 2months plus ago at angelxin city plaza .
Till now it doesnt tangle & I don't feel any itch .
Oh ya they're having 50 % off for treatment & 30 % off for chemical .
I did the hair treatment at chinatown point too . & I find it damn worth it .

Five Wishes

Post by Five Wishes » Fri, 21 Nov 2008 8:52 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where Charlene's salon is and contact number please? Is the salon still called Beauty Queen?

Thanks.

xshishi

Post by xshishi » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:00 am

hihi, my name is xiaoshi.. i want to intro u a fabulous place i went for hair extension, i went to cityplaza Angel Xin beauty #02-36 for hair extension last friday (21/11/08)

i did $70 of hair for braiding, because the effect i wanted was a doll doll effect.. also added several crystals to my head.. xin xin introduced me a new method of braiding, which need two ppl to do the job, i like the new method ,faster and efficient.. also its much comfortable compared to any other hair extension salon i patronised before.. (not mentioning their shop names)

serene & min min was the one who did my hair. subsequently, i requested for curling my hair, serene did the curling job, well i must say she's good at curling. gave me a really barbie doll look that i like!!

nice right?? i myself like it very much too.. theirs really good, hv wide variety of hair color even thou my hair is a tad blonde..!

can contact them at 98773886.

xshishi

Post by xshishi » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:02 am

violeta wrote:I also interested in hair extention. But there are some questions in my mind..

1. I don want those thick think hair.. can the salon style the hair which I want after the extentsion?

Any experts can recommend a good place? Heard there are a lots of salon at City Plaza?
hihi, the salon i went to at cityplaza is called angel xin beauty, #02-36.. they can style the hair for u after u do extensions.. do view my photos :)

my hair i do shampoo and condition.. also i DIY hair treatment it myself at home..

heartsclyj

Post by heartsclyj » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 8:35 pm

xshishi wrote:hihi, my name is xiaoshi.. i want to intro u a fabulous place i went for hair extension, i went to cityplaza Angel Xin beauty #02-36 for hair extension last friday (21/11/08)

i did $70 of hair for braiding, because the effect i wanted was a doll doll effect.. also added several crystals to my head.. xin xin introduced me a new method of braiding, which need two ppl to do the job, i like the new method ,faster and efficient.. also its much comfortable compared to any other hair extension salon i patronised before.. (not mentioning their shop names)

serene & min min was the one who did my hair. subsequently, i requested for curling my hair, serene did the curling job, well i must say she's good at curling. gave me a really barbie doll look that i like!!

nice right?? i myself like it very much too.. theirs really good, hv wide variety of hair color even thou my hair is a tad blonde..!

can contact them at 98773886.
Wow , damn nice lor your curl .
Really look like barbie doll , {:
Serene was the one who do the curling ?
:D Den next time round I'll go ask her help me too .

&& the new method just rocks right ,
No tangle or anything .
Cheers to the girls in angelxin !

joseph2one

Letting go of my clip on hair extensions

Post by joseph2one » Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:14 am

Hi, I got a couple pack of clip on hair extension to let go at $110 per pack. The amount of hair in a pack is good enough for a full head. The same amount will probably cost u $300 in a saloon. It's real hair so u can curl or straightens it with your own hair. Since it's a clip on, u can take it out during sleep. The usual salon hair extensions will drive u nuts like poking on head during sleep. If interested can call me @ 93363524. Comes in different colours. -Jo-

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by yen2006 » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:18 pm

Hi all,

just check will hair braiding caused our own hair to drop? Can we wash our hair daily after that?

thanks

xshishi

Post by xshishi » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:39 am

violeta wrote:I also interested in hair extention. But there are some questions in my mind..

Hi dear.. if u dun want too thick You can actually request for the staff not to do so many strands. You will need alot of conditioner on your hair extensions lest it becomes dry. yes I did mine at cityplaza #02-36, angle xin. Actually Ive been their regular for quite some time and I only get xin xin or min min to do it for me. both are equally nice and gd.

xshishi

Re: hi

Post by xshishi » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:40 am

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

just check will hair braiding caused our own hair to drop? Can we wash our hair daily after that?

thanks
hello, braiding will not cause ur hair to drop so dun worry.. Ya of course you can wash la!! otherwise your hair's gonna stink for 6 months :lol:

xshishi

Post by xshishi » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:41 am

Five Wishes wrote:Hi,

Can anyone tell me where Charlene's salon is and contact number please? Is the salon still called Beauty Queen?

Thanks.
No charlene work that plc is not called beauty queen. is called angel xin. =) hth!

euphoria-

Post by euphoria- » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:00 pm

i love my uber long hair! mine are extensions 200 over strands, is a wee thin imo but i still love it!

its done at chinatown point #03-11.

Answers?
Regular
Regular

Post by Answers? » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 1:49 pm

dun like say bad news but u 2 posters look like cartoons. funni colour hair not go with Asian complexion. Make u look like got defective gene. :shock: