Singapore Expats

World Toilet Day

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Thu, 24 Oct 2013 3:49 pm

bgd wrote: Never dropped your phone in then... :)
Nope never been a problem probably because I rarely ever switch it on. Seriously, I hate the thing! I wish I could drop it down the toilet :D

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 24 Oct 2013 4:14 pm

If I had a buck for every time I've left in on my office desk in the past 8 years, I could pay for me booze bill at a 3 am finish Eagles Gathering! I'm great at doing that and don't even realize it until bed time (it's my alarm clock!). Then the Galaxy Tab becomes an over-sized alarm clock!
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 24 Oct 2013 4:30 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:If I had a buck for every time I've left in on my office desk in the past 8 years, I could pay for me booze bill at a 3 am finish Eagles Gathering! I'm great at doing that and don't even realize it until bed time (it's my alarm clock!). Then the Galaxy Tab becomes an over-sized alarm clock!
Put a lanyard on your phone?
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Thu, 24 Oct 2013 4:36 pm

Get some of the sticky stuff that permanently attaches all Filipina's to their mobile phones

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Thu, 24 Oct 2013 4:45 pm

Steve1960 wrote:Get some of the sticky stuff that permanently attaches all Filipina's to their mobile phones
I think it's in their DNA. You need a Filipina to look after it for you and just take her with you.

I guess we will then get the misplaced Filipina stories.