Singapore Expats

Temporary Tattoo paper

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
nutnut
Manager
Manager

Temporary Tattoo paper

Post by nutnut » Tue, 22 Oct 2013 4:26 pm

Looking to buy some Temporary Tattoo paper in Singapore. Does anyone have any idea where I can get Inkjet Printer, Printable, Temporary Tattoo paper in A4 or A5 sheets so I can produce my own temp tattoos? I know I can get this kinda stuff on ebay and amazon from outside of country, but, I want it for Halloween, I don't want to risk it being late arriving.

Thanks guys
nutnut

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Temporary Tattoo paper

Post by the lynx » Tue, 22 Oct 2013 4:33 pm

nutnut wrote:Looking to buy some Temporary Tattoo paper in Singapore. Does anyone have any idea where I can get Inkjet Printer, Printable, Temporary Tattoo paper in A4 or A5 sheets so I can produce my own temp tattoos? I know I can get this kinda stuff on ebay and amazon from outside of country, but, I want it for Halloween, I don't want to risk it being late arriving.

Thanks guys
Have you tried Artfriend?

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Tue, 22 Oct 2013 5:29 pm

Yes, tried them, they have nothing :( Oh, and neither do spotlight. :( :(
nutnut

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 23 Oct 2013 8:23 am

nutnut wrote:Yes, tried them, they have nothing :( Oh, and neither do spotlight. :( :(
Too bad. Amazon would work but the delivery would take a while and might be too late by the time Halloween rolls in.

Have you tried asking tattoo artists? Though I doubt they deal with temporary stuff like Temporary Tattoo Paper.

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Wed, 23 Oct 2013 8:37 am

Is it worth popping into a tattoo parlour and asking them?

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:24 am

I will try and pop in and ask, should I get chance, likely they don't they probably just use the transfer paper, not the same I don't think.

Yeah, there is a load on ebay and Amazon. to be honest, I ordered some from there anyway, if it comes great, if not, then no worries, I can use it for the kids anyway.
nutnut