Singapore Expats

MOM blacklist?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
BelieveInDestiny

MOM blacklist?

Post by BelieveInDestiny » Tue, 15 Oct 2013 4:16 pm

Hi I would like to ask any expert that normally what reason MOM blacklist people from working in Singapore.

Previously I have cancelled my S-Pass due to some personal reason. (both also less than a year)

Recently I got the job offer from a company but they only provide me with the work permit as they do not have enough quota for work pass. I found out I am not suitable to the new job and would like to look for a better opportunity.

Will I treat as a job hopper and being blacklisted by MOM if I cancel the current work permit again? I am worry about getting blacklisted by MOM and whether should I try to look for a new job?

Any1 can advise or experienced the same things? Appreciate your help!

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: MOM blacklist?

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 15 Oct 2013 7:50 pm

BelieveInDestiny wrote:Hi I would like to ask any expert that normally what reason MOM blacklist people from working in Singapore.

Previously I have cancelled my S-Pass due to some personal reason. (both also less than a year)

Recently I got the job offer from a company but they only provide me with the work permit as they do not have enough quota for work pass. I found out I am not suitable to the new job and would like to look for a better opportunity.

Will I treat as a job hopper and being blacklisted by MOM if I cancel the current work permit again? I am worry about getting blacklisted by MOM and whether should I try to look for a new job?

Any1 can advise or experienced the same things? Appreciate your help!
from what know .. previously MOM don't blacklist .. it is your former employer who writes in and makes life messy ..

but of late, I do hear of MOM not being happy about frequent job hoppers .. but .. if you get a decent pay and your job matches your skills you shouldn't fret much ..

Baljinder singh

Re: MOM blacklist?

Post by Baljinder singh » Fri, 29 Jun 2018 5:46 pm

I am Baljinder singh from India. I worked at Singapore 2014 as a TP visa. after I worked at Singapore 3 month and come back. after I back. I applied for S pass after I know my last agent bluff me . he applied my wrong degree even I have my own degree. then. I email to MOM a lot they said you apply again we solve problem. but apply again then again no response. now I am very disappointed. 4 year I keep trying. but until now no correct my documents. now I am very upset. please let know my degree will be correct or not. please tell me frankly. bcoz I was true. but Singapore govt never listen to me until now. please reply. My degree will be correct or not. If no then also tell me sir . Because 4 year is not short I will be very thankfully of your