Singapore Expats

Adopting a dog?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Mon, 21 Oct 2013 4:48 pm

Suey267 wrote:Hi, I am shortly to move to Singapore and am thinking of dog adoption. I am actually looking for some practical advice! I will be living alone and working full time and wondered how others actually manage the day to day care of a dog? Is it easy to organise help during the day? I am a keen hiker and so would spend much of my free time out and about at weekends/evenings. I want to make sure that I am doing the right thing and have looked into it properly before I make the commitment.
Don't adopt a dog in your situation please.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 21 Oct 2013 4:53 pm

Suey267 wrote:Hi, I am shortly to move to Singapore and am thinking of dog adoption. I am actually looking for some practical advice! I will be living alone and working full time and wondered how others actually manage the day to day care of a dog? Is it easy to organise help during the day? I am a keen hiker and so would spend much of my free time out and about at weekends/evenings. I want to make sure that I am doing the right thing and have looked into it properly before I make the commitment.
I don't think it is good to have a dog in your situation.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:19 am

the lynx wrote:
I don't think it is good to have a dog in your situation.
get a fish, with one of those fancy "internet feeding" systems . so you can remote feed the fish ;)

BTW, if not mentioned, one more place for adoption.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Purely-A ... 94?fref=ts

Ashlesage07

Re: Adopting a dog?

Post by Ashlesage07 » Wed, 03 Oct 2018 2:13 pm

I before lived in Michigan and were i have two cute pomsky puppies but due to my husband's transferred, I recently shifted Singapore. And according to this reason we sale our puppies. I have also founding the breeder who have the best pomsky puppies.

Well, to be honest, I would have to wonder about your claims, considering you are posting from an Indian ISP and your Engrish sucks. - Moderator