Singapore Expats Forum

Recent university grads? 22 f from the US

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
el1601

Postby el1601 » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 9:47 pm

I graduated a year ago, but I'm 22F as well so does that count haha? Half-Kiwi, half-Brit, actually grew up in Singapore but there's not many people I know here anymore so looking to meet some new people

howrangtekken

Postby howrangtekken » Fri, 01 Nov 2013 6:20 pm

Last week, I went to the place "BBQ tonight" near Ferrer park, I like it alot. This sunday I plan to go there again, It would be nice if more people join us, so we can make new friends. And a huge Mustaffa center is nearby for those who like to explore this mini version of Hearld like super store.

Looking forward to meet new people.
Drop me an email howrangtekken@gmail.com and we can coordinate when and where exactly to meet.

ssingapore

Postby ssingapore » Sat, 07 Dec 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Djaye!
Same boat as well -graduated college a year and a half ago (2012), female! Just moved here a couple months ago from the US and would love to make some friends with similar interests (going out, dinner, drinks...whatever)....tried to send a pm but I guess I don’t have enough posts on here yet because I just registered, so feel free to message me! : )
Sara 25/f/US

mm-sg

Postby mm-sg » Thu, 19 Dec 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Sara,
I'm Maurice, 25/M/ Dutch. I just moved here from Amsterdam and are also looking to meet some new people. Graduated a year ago.
Want to go for a coffee/drinks sometime, or can u introduce me to some of your friends you've made in the meanwhile?
Mail me at meertens1929@gmail.com:)