Singapore Expats

Someone else must have shot that beaver!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Someone else must have shot that beaver!

Post by Wd40 » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:10 pm

A 110-year-old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor asks him how he's feeling.

"I've never felt better," he replies. I've got an eighteen-year-old bride who's pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor thinks for a moment and says, "Let me tell you a story. I know a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season but one day he's in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So, he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises his umbrella, points it at the beaver, squeezes the handle, and BAM! the beaver drops dead in front of him."

That's impossible," said the old man in disbelief, "someone else must have shot that beaver!"

"Exactly", said the doctor.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Akimbo » Thu, 26 Sep 2013 9:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good midweek laugh...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Someone else must have shot that beaver!

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:35 am

on a similar note ..

there was this 90 year old, who got married and within a year was in the delivery room with the blonde wife .. who was just over 19 ..

The doctor went "well, what's the secret of your virility .."

The old guy goes .. "well, my Engine, it is firing in full power .. "

And another year later, same guy turns up with his wife, for another delivery and the doctors asked the same question, and got the same answer .. "well, my Engine, it is firing in full power .. "

And then a year later, ditto .. the doctor delivered the baby, and then came over to the old guy .. and asked "so ??" and the old guy goes "well, my engine .. you know .. firing in all cylinders. .."

The doctor let out a sigh and said "well, you better change your engine oil, because you are white, your wife if white, and the baby is black. I think the engine oil is getting burnt .. "