Singapore Expats Forum

Tripped on neighbours passageway obstruction, it ended up..

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

PNGMK
Governor
Governor

Postby PNGMK » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 1:39 pm

iloverice wrote::o

Garfield visited her regularly? How can it's fur affect her so much?

Tinny doesn't go near her but she does lie out in the passage way.

Our maid has just come back and told me a few more stories. This lady really is batshit insane. She's come by our back gate (we have a side entrance) and rattled it at 10pm and said to our maid (who was in her room which faces the back gate) some pretty rude things.

Our maid also says she had seen Anna (might as well name the old cow) throwing dirt onto the area in front of our doors.

Hopefull I can get her to melt down and have a stroke.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 1:56 pm

Sounds like a real disturbed person. Should call up IMH on this...

Buangkok Green may be a better residence for her after all...

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 2:11 pm

^^This.

Or I could intro her to my batsh*t brother in law. The'd make a fine couple together at IMH. That or they'd move into her place and you could deal with both of 'em instead of each of us havin' one to deal with. :P

PNGMK
Governor
Governor

Postby PNGMK » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 3:44 pm

the lynx wrote:Sounds like a real disturbed person. Should call up IMH on this...

Buangkok Green may be a better residence for her after all...

I doubt that they'd touch her. "Hasn't been touched by a man in a decade" is my diagnosis.

yogaloungeforever
Chatter
Chatter

Postby yogaloungeforever » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 5:36 pm

Reminds me of a naybour staying nx door once - also a single old maid who has rows with her on and off b'friend. And loud ones too with lots of things being thrown about. One fine morning my friend (who happens to deliver the morning papers) knocked on her door to pass the papers to her only to find her standing at the entrance in only her panties. First thing he said after she took the papers from him and closed the door - ''great small tits!'' :D
Life is short hence I live it to its fullest, that is .... I eat and sleep

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 5:52 pm

ScoobyDoes wrote:
morenangpinay wrote:im amused at the frequent squabbling between neighbors in Singapore...its almost like road rage. its insane lol

I'm more amused by how everything on the planet seems to happen only to PNGMK.

maybe stomp has a new reality tv show we dont know about and he doesn't know he's part of it?the uncle and auntie house