Singapore Expats Forum

whats more imp? emotional attraction or sexual attraction

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

whats more imp? emotional attraction or sexual attraction

Postby Guest » Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:47 am

Whats more important in a relationship?
Emotional attraction or sexual attraction?

Sonus
Regular
Regular

Re: whats more imp? emotional attraction or sexual attractio

Postby Sonus » Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:51 am

Anonymous wrote:Whats more important in a relationship?
Emotional attraction or sexual attraction?

Emotional attraction is more important cos' it last you your life time whereas Sexual attraction will start to fade as you gets older. :)

surfup

Postby surfup » Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:25 pm

lol. .tere' gotta be a fine balance between sexual and emotional needs... like guys, 30% of their drive is towards love whereas 70% is towards sex. women are the opposite. 70% love, 30% sex.
but then again, this is only a rough gauge. so ina relationship between a guy and a girl, there's a healthy balance as both parties woul complement each other.

WRX_78

Postby WRX_78 » Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:16 pm

surfup wrote:lol. .tere' gotta be a fine balance between sexual and emotional needs... like guys, 30% of their drive is towards love whereas 70% is towards sex. women are the opposite. 70% love, 30% sex.
but then again, this is only a rough gauge. so ina relationship between a guy and a girl, there's a healthy balance as both parties woul complement each other.

Ya.. I fully agree with you. My guy fancies sex with me alot everytime we meet. I would say we have a healthy sex life. As much as I enjoyed it, but sometimes I'm beginning to feel that our relationship is only based on sex alone. I sometimes would jus wish for a simple & warmth hug from him & I would feel very contented. He sometimes dun understand the emotional part of me & i'm upset about it..

surfup

Postby surfup » Tue, 04 Jan 2005 8:50 pm

erm.. .why dun you talk to him about it? it can help if you guys are totally honest with each other.. =)

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Tue, 04 Jan 2005 9:20 pm

Sexual attraction always wins in nthe short time but emotional atraction wins long time - I always find having sex with someone I give emotional attachment too to better then just plain old bangin away (Though this also has its merits when you don't want a relationship)

I'm troubled..

Postby I'm troubled.. » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:40 am

Hi.. I do want to have a good talk with him. I think I'll try. I would very much like a relationship with him too (which we have now but what can I do to improve.. He's already a married man). I asked for advises in forums but the replies i get are to leave him, or ppl calling me a bitch for sharing other woman's husband. I do know I'm wrong but I love him too much to leave him. I still believe there are no definite right or wrong when it comes to love.

WRX_78

Postby WRX_78 » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:45 am

Hi.. I do want to have a good talk with him. I think I'll try. I would very much like a relationship with him too (which we have now but what can I do to improve.. He's already a married man). I asked for advises in forums but the replies i get are to leave him, or ppl calling me a bitch for sharing other woman's husband. I do know I'm wrong but I love him too much to leave him. I still believe there are no definite right or wrong when it comes to love.

WRX_78

Postby WRX_78 » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:47 am

I'm troubled.. wrote:Hi.. I do want to have a good talk with him. I think I'll try. I would very much like a relationship with him too (which we have now but what can I do to improve.. He's already a married man). I asked for advises in forums but the replies i get are to leave him, or ppl calling me a bitch for sharing other woman's husband. I do know I'm wrong but I love him too much to leave him. I still believe there are no definite right or wrong when it comes to love.

Sorry. The above posted by WRX_78. Dunno how it turn out to be I'm troubled.. Pls ignore..

Re: whats more imp? emotional attraction or sexual attractio

Postby Guest » Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:24 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Whats more important in a relationship?
Emotional attraction or sexual attraction?[/quote

None of them, what is important is emotional satisfaction and sexual satisfaction, what as that got to do with the looks of a person????????

She/he could be the most ugliest in the world, but if you get those two right, you would be quite happy. looks are not everything. Look up Maslow's pyramid for the basic foundation in order of priority.

if you fail to meet these basic needs, you will be unhappy!!!!