Singapore Expats

Concerned about my breast augmentation in Bangkok

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
PNGMK
Answers: 10

Nana Plaza BA Survey Results

Post by PNGMK » Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:24 pm

Hi Daisy,

I checked out a few bars in Nana for you. After a short while I worked out there are probably less that 1:20 girls there who have had BA. After some further time I worked out the largest girl I could find is #15 in a bar called Lollipop (name unknown).

After buying her a lady drink to pay for her time I spoke at length with her.

She said she had 600CC total injected (i.e. 300CC per breast), but she also said she didn't think there was a limit. Her assets appeared to be a D and could even be a DD at least but I don't know what size she started as (probably a B). She didn't know her western bra size and they bikinis they wear are either custom or have the size tag cut off.

She told me it costs about TB200,000 to TB300,000. She had hers done at the Bangkok Hospital but didn't know the name of the doctor. She did recommend "Bang Moot" (sp?) as being better. She didn't recognize the names you gave me and in all fairness we'd need them in Thai script to make headway with that info.

I also spoke to some Katois about this - they tend not to do the super huge BA's though, however they said that the best method is to have the bag inserted through an incision in the arm pit area - no underwire scar (he showed me). They um... need to spend money on a lot of other modifications though so BA's are not high on their list (they prefer the 'natural' way of stuffing themselves like a chicken with female hormones).

My general impression in Thailand is that the ladies tell the doctor "how big" but not in CC. That might be a way to deal with the issue - by saying you want to be 'this big' with your hands.

Anyways good luck. #15 in Lollipop said she was happy with her BA (although I don't think she's a happy person generally).

PNGMK

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Fri, 20 Sep 2013 8:24 am

PNGMK wrote:
nutnut wrote:A fine excuse to do some market research PNGMK!
I've had plastic surgery to correct a congenital defect (which small breasts could be classed as). It made a huge difference to my life and I'm sure LD will be happier with her defect corrected.
Well there's something I didn't know, still a good excuse to frequent Cowboy and Nana Plaza.
nutnut

Lazy_Daisy

Re: Nana Plaza BA Survey Results

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Fri, 20 Sep 2013 2:36 pm

PNGMK wrote:Hi Daisy,

I checked out a few bars in Nana for you. After a short while I worked out there are probably less that 1:20 girls there who have had BA. After some further time I worked out the largest girl I could find is #15 in a bar called Lollipop (name unknown).

She said she had 600CC total injected (i.e. 300CC per breast), but she also said she didn't think there was a limit. Her assets appeared to be a D and could even be a DD at least but I don't know what size she started as (probably a B). She didn't know her western bra size and they bikinis they wear are either custom or have the size tag cut off.

She told me it costs about TB200,000 to TB300,000. She had hers done at the Bangkok Hospital but didn't know the name of the doctor. She did recommend "Bang Moot" (sp?) as being better. She didn't recognize the names you gave me and in all fairness we'd need them in Thai script to make headway with that info.

I also spoke to some Katois about this - they tend not to do the super huge BA's though, however they said that the best method is to have the bag inserted through an incision in the arm pit area - no underwire scar (he showed me). They um... need to spend money on a lot of other modifications though so BA's are not high on their list (they prefer the 'natural' way of stuffing themselves like a chicken with female hormones).

My general impression in Thailand is that the ladies tell the doctor "how big" but not in CC. That might be a way to deal with the issue - by saying you want to be 'this big' with your hands.

Anyways good luck. #15 in Lollipop said she was happy with her BA (although I don't think she's a happy person generally).

PNGMK
Thanks alot! This is great information. I appreciate your effort.

Showing the doctors "how big" actually sounds like a good idea. I guess I could bring loads of pictures of "big boob idols" and before-after-photos from other breast augmentations on my iPad, and show the doctor what I'm after.

Again, thank you! :)

My BA is going to happen next year, but I'll make sure to come back here and write a review with photos.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Fri, 20 Sep 2013 2:42 pm

Lazy_Daisy wrote:My BA is going to happen next year, but I'll make sure to come back here and write a review with photos.
Hoo-boy, the boys will look forward to this... :shock:

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:26 am

Lazy_Daisy wrote:
PNGMK wrote:Hi Daisy,

PNGMK
Thanks alot! This is great information. I appreciate your effort.

Showing the doctors "how big" actually sounds like a good idea. I guess I could bring loads of pictures of "big boob idols" and before-after-photos from other breast augmentations on my iPad, and show the doctor what I'm after.

Again, thank you! :)

My BA is going to happen next year, but I'll make sure to come back here and write a review with photos.
No problem. Enjoy.