Singapore Expats

Concerned about my breast augmentation in Bangkok

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Lazy_Daisy

Concerned about my breast augmentation in Bangkok

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Tue, 17 Sep 2013 4:33 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and I have a question that I hope you can help me with. I'm off to Bangkok next month for breast augmentation consolation with two surgeons. Dr Greenchat at Yanhee Hospital, and Dr Teerasit at Bumrungrad.

My cup size is a 34A, and I want to become a full D or perhaps even DD. In In order to reach this size I will most likely need a 580 - 650cc filling. Something like this: http://www.nnpsa.com/galeria-de-fotos/l ... s/page/10/

Everything feels great, except for one thing.. I have heard that Thailand's plastic surgeons are "overly conservative" when it comes to sizes in breast augmentation. Is it true that they will rarely go over 400cc, and that 500cc or more is almost a guaranteed "no no"? Someone told me that they only want to do "average augmentations", because they have decided that bigger boobs doesn't look good.

At first I thought this was just crazy talk, but when I look at the before/after-photos from Thailand, all I can see is 300 - 400cc augmentations.

Really? Am I gonna have to go to the US in order to get a proper rack? :-s

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Concerned about my breast augmentation in Bangkok

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 1:59 am

Lazy_Daisy wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and I have a question that I hope you can help me with. I'm off to Bangkok next month for breast augmentation consolation with two surgeons. Dr Greenchat at Yanhee Hospital, and Dr Teerasit at Bumrungrad.

My cup size is a 34A, and I want to become a full D or perhaps even DD. In In order to reach this size I will most likely need a 580 - 650cc filling. Something like this: http://www.nnpsa.com/galeria-de-fotos/l ... s/page/10/

Everything feels great, except for one thing.. I have heard that Thailand's plastic surgeons are "overly conservative" when it comes to sizes in breast augmentation. Is it true that they will rarely go over 400cc, and that 500cc or more is almost a guaranteed "no no"? Someone told me that they only want to do "average augmentations", because they have decided that bigger boobs doesn't look good.

At first I thought this was just crazy talk, but when I look at the before/after-photos from Thailand, all I can see is 300 - 400cc augmentations.

Really? Am I gonna have to go to the US in order to get a proper rack? :-s
650CC per breast will add almost 2kg to your top weight and possibly cause back issues. They may be reluctant to do it because of potential issues if you have a very small frame.

Lazy_Daisy

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 4:40 am

^ That is a very good point. But back issues won't be a problem to me, since I have a healthy life style and a constant exercise routine.

650cc should not be a problem to me, at least not during the next 60 years. :)

PNGMK

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:01 pm

Lazy_Daisy wrote:^ That is a very good point. But back issues won't be a problem to me, since I have a healthy life style and a constant exercise routine.

Just be aware of the hardening issues - over time a lot of the saline / silicon implants harden. This maybe another reason to use smaller implants.

Lazy_Daisy

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 3:28 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Lazy_Daisy wrote:^ That is a very good point. But back issues won't be a problem to me, since I have a healthy life style and a constant exercise routine.

Just be aware of the hardening issues - over time a lot of the saline / silicon implants harden. This maybe another reason to use smaller implants.
Yes, but I'm aware of that as well, and I'm planning to change my implants on a regular basis every 5 - 6 years.

I do appreciate the information you are giving me, but I already know what I'm doing. My only question is if it's true that the surgeons in Bangkok are "conservative" and only wants to do average augmentations. :)

Max Headroom
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by Max Headroom » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 6:08 pm

Can I just say there's nothing wrong with A, B, C D or DD, or whatever letter. But it seems like a bit of a leap to go from A to DD. I mean, if you're going back for replacements regularly anyway, then perhaps go for B or C?

Are you sure going to DD in one fell swoop isn't going to cause stretch marks like that girl on that last "after" picture? That's quite a bit of stress your tissue will be under there, without a lot of time to grow into it, so to speak.

By the by, most chaps don't necessarily follow the bigger is always better school of thought.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 6:17 pm

So true. I'm the energizer bunny! :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PNGMK

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 8:25 pm

Lazy_Daisy wrote:
PNGMK wrote:

Yes, but I'm aware of that as well, and I'm planning to change my implants on a regular basis every 5 - 6 years.

I do appreciate the information you are giving me, but I already know what I'm doing. My only question is if it's true that the surgeons in Bangkok are "conservative" and only wants to do average augmentations. :)
I'll be in Bangkok tomorrow - I'll ask some of the bigger (and obviously augmented girls) at Nana or Cowboy for you where they got the job done and what the max capacity they were allowed. I can also look for stretch marks (as they are usually undressed in those locations) and they may answer questions about hardness.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 8:37 pm

Sounds like the type of research you'd like! :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PNGMK

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 8:48 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Sounds like the type of research you'd like! :P
It's going to be interesting.

Lazy_Daisy

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 8:52 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Lazy_Daisy wrote:
PNGMK wrote: Just be aware of the hardening issues - over time a lot of the saline / silicon implants harden. This maybe another reason to use smaller implants.

I'll be in Bangkok tomorrow - I'll ask some of the bigger (and obviously augmented girls) at Nana or Cowboy for you where they got the job done and what the max capacity they were allowed. I can also look for stretch marks (as they are usually undressed in those locations) and they may answer questions about hardness.
Wow, you'd do that for me? :) That is so nice of you! I really appreciate it.

I'm not really aiming to "break any records" here. I've seen lots of examples on petite girls going for 500 - 600cc (and even higher) on their first BA, and they look really good. I just wanna know if the surgeons in Bangkok has the right expertise for this.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!

PNGMK

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 9:37 pm

Lazy_Daisy wrote:
PNGMK wrote:
Lazy_Daisy wrote: Yes, but I'm aware of that as well, and I'm planning to change my implants on a regular basis every 5 - 6 years.

I'm not really aiming to "break any records" here. I've seen lots of examples on petite girls going for 500 - 600cc (and even higher) on their first BA, and they look really good. I just wanna know if the surgeons in Bangkok has the right expertise for this.

Thanks in advance!
LazyDaisy, I've just been speaking to an Indian Plastic Surgeon - he says that in India the maximum is 350cc. The risk he says is due to cancer (caused by the silicon infusion). He recommended Brumugard (sp?) in Bangkok and for you to check Malaysia but he believes you will struggle to find any doc who will do more than 500cc. I hope this helps. I will still check with the ladies in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza tomorrow eve.

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 9:42 pm

A fine excuse to do some market research PNGMK!
nutnut

PNGMK

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:23 pm

nutnut wrote:A fine excuse to do some market research PNGMK!
I've had plastic surgery to correct a congenital defect (which small breasts could be classed as). It made a huge difference to my life and I'm sure LD will be happier with her defect corrected.

Lazy_Daisy

Post by Lazy_Daisy » Thu, 19 Sep 2013 4:16 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Lazy_Daisy wrote:
PNGMK wrote: I'll be in Bangkok tomorrow - I'll ask some of the bigger (and obviously augmented girls) at Nana or Cowboy for you where they got the job done and what the max capacity they were allowed. I can also look for stretch marks (as they are usually undressed in those locations) and they may answer questions about hardness.

Thanks in advance!
LazyDaisy, I've just been speaking to an Indian Plastic Surgeon - he says that in India the maximum is 350cc. The risk he says is due to cancer (caused by the silicon infusion). He recommended Brumugard (sp?) in Bangkok and for you to check Malaysia but he believes you will struggle to find any doc who will do more than 500cc. I hope this helps. I will still check with the ladies in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza tomorrow eve.
Thanks for the update. :) I really appreciate the info!

If you do talk to any girls in Bangkok who have gone through BA, please ask them if they have heard about Dr. Greenchart or Dr. Teerasit, and what they think about these two doctors. And if they recommend someone else, I'd like to know who.

Have a fun trip and take care out there.