Singapore Expats

Fishing in Singapore or Malaysia

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Kt0311

Fishing in Singapore or Malaysia

Post by Kt0311 » Sat, 14 Sep 2013 6:26 pm

I got a few days off work and want to do some fishing. Anyone know of any good spots in singapore or somewhere in Malaysia that's not to far of drive. I'm open to any kind of fishing and I have several different set ups. I also would be interested in a guide service that's not too expensive. Thanks in advance

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Fishing in Singapore or Malaysia

Post by PNGMK » Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:55 pm

Kt0311 wrote:I got a few days off work and want to do some fishing. Anyone know of any good spots in singapore or somewhere in Malaysia that's not to far of drive. I'm open to any kind of fishing and I have several different set ups. I also would be interested in a guide service that's not too expensive. Thanks in advance
There's a fair few boats that operate out of Mersing (guided). I'd just google or drive up.

Michael X
Regular
Regular

Re: Fishing in Singapore or Malaysia

Post by Michael X » Thu, 03 Oct 2013 8:23 pm

Kt0311 wrote:I got a few days off work and want to do some fishing. Anyone know of any good spots in singapore or somewhere in Malaysia that's not to far of drive. I'm open to any kind of fishing and I have several different set ups. I also would be interested in a guide service that's not too expensive. Thanks in advance
Did you end up finding a place to fish? How was it? Interested to hear if there are any good spots around.