Singapore Expats Forum

Import Business - Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Max

Import Business - Singapore

Postby Max » Sat, 01 Jan 2005 4:35 pm

Hi there !!

I want to start import business in Singapore in small scale .

I'm currently new to this business and being a non-resident Singaporean incase if someone could share some knowledge or experience regarding the same he is most welcome and any suggestions or advice will be most appreciated.

I also have contacts in India , Africa and Dubai .

What all items are required from these countries plz advice.

Thanks for the upcoming help.

Regards,

Max

Postby Guest » Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:13 am

Hi Max,
We're Brazilians and seeking possible partners to start the same business as you in Singapore.
Our company have the whole logistic in Latin America and we want to expand to Asia, mainly Singapore.
What kind of products you want to import/export ?
Do you know some about tax rates in Singapore ?

Regards,

Raphael Alo

zack

Import Business

Postby zack » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:07 am

Hi Raphael,

We have experience with import / export trading and shipping business. I think the Asian market has alot of potential for products / services from Latin America.

Do you have a list of what you want to sell / buy from Singapore or Asia? Do you have a website?

My email is zackconsult@yahoo.com

Anonymous wrote:Hi Max,
We're Brazilians and seeking possible partners to start the same business as you in Singapore.
Our company have the whole logistic in Latin America and we want to expand to Asia, mainly Singapore.
What kind of products you want to import/export ?
Do you know some about tax rates in Singapore ?

Regards,

Raphael Alo

zack

Re: Import Business - Singapore

Postby zack » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:12 am

Hi Max,

Are u currently based in Singapore? if yes, we can meet up to share some ideas and collaborate on this project. We are keen to export " instant" beverages eg coffe / tea etc Do you think there is a good market in Africa, India or Dubai?

Max wrote:Hi there !!

I want to start import business in Singapore in small scale .

I'm currently new to this business and being a non-resident Singaporean incase if someone could share some knowledge or experience regarding the same he is most welcome and any suggestions or advice will be most appreciated.

I also have contacts in India , Africa and Dubai .

What all items are required from these countries plz advice.

Thanks for the upcoming help.

Regards,

Max

Sunday3398

Import and Export in Singapore

Postby Sunday3398 » Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:56 pm

Hi Max and Zack,

I am currently running a small scale of import and export in Singapore. I am also familiar with the Asian import rules.

I am keen to export can food products and sauces, any buyers in your areas.

:arrow:contact me at ethel_pang@hotmail.com

Francis28

Postby Francis28 » Thu, 13 Jan 2005 6:40 pm

Max, care to share more about what kind/range of products you are really looking at? I think this will go a long way to helping potential partners to consider collaborating =)