Singapore Expats

New Coming to Bukit Timah-Looking For Kindergarten and Any R

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
tinahuang

New Coming to Bukit Timah-Looking For Kindergarten and Any R

Post by tinahuang » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 2:29 am

Hi,

We have just relocated from Germany to Singapore and we are possibly moving to Duchess Ave in Bukit Timah. We are german-chinese family with a 2.5 years old daughter. We would like to have structured and bilingual childcare ! I have found some KG nearby like EtonHouse Pre-School, Cherie hearts Kindergarten, Cherrybrook Kindergarten, United Educare Kindergarten (Holland). Cherie hearts Kindergarten is the most closed one. There are probably more.

We would be much appreciated if any thoughts or experience about that can be shared!

naanwar

Re: New Coming to Bukit Timah-Looking For Kindergarten and A

Post by naanwar » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 9:30 am

tinahuang wrote:Hi,

We have just relocated from Germany to Singapore and we are possibly moving to Duchess Ave in Bukit Timah. We are german-chinese family with a 2.5 years old daughter. We would like to have structured and bilingual childcare ! I have found some KG nearby like EtonHouse Pre-School, Cherie hearts Kindergarten, Cherrybrook Kindergarten, United Educare Kindergarten (Holland). Cherie hearts Kindergarten is the most closed one. There are probably more.

We would be much appreciated if any thoughts or experience about that can be shared!
Most likely, you will find Chinese in most of the schools.
try littlewoods montessori and kindergarten.
Eton House is full. you will be waitlisted.
i do not know the others.
good luck.