Singapore Expats Forum

East Coast area

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
TPS56

East Coast area

Postby TPS56 » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 7:00 pm

Hello all.

My names Trev, been here for a few months now but its truly time to start getting out and about more. I'm M/35. I work in an airline so come tap me up for cheap staff travel haha.

Seriously just looking for like minded people and intelligent conversation. Drop me a line :-)
Trev

himiyio

Postby himiyio » Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:17 pm

Hey Trev.

How has the first few months been? There are a few watering holes and nature/outdoor spots along East Coast, as you probably know. You can try The Glenlivet, wonderful place for weekend brunch, drinks, people-watching.
Definitely a respite from the crowds in the city areas.

What else do you like to do?

Tim, 30M

Tanuki
Regular
Regular

Re: East Coast area

Postby Tanuki » Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:35 pm

TPS56 wrote:Hello all.

My names Trev, been here for a few months now but its truly time to start getting out and about more. I'm M/35. I work in an airline so come tap me up for cheap staff travel haha.

Seriously just looking for like minded people and intelligent conversation. Drop me a line :-)

Hiya Trev

Will be living out that way soon, though don't know if you like us older types over 50... Haha. If nothing else, Harry's is great to watch people trying to ski around the lagoon whilst sipping one of their cold HPL's!! I work for a company that makes those flying thingies that carry your passengers around. See you soon perhaps?

David