Singapore Expats

Knock knock... Who's there? F, US, 23, lookin' for friends!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
myulga

Knock knock... Who's there? F, US, 23, lookin' for friends!

Post by myulga » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 11:44 pm

Hey Guys! I moved to Singapore recently from Minnesoooooota don't-cha ya know. (kidding, I don't actually talk like that...most times) But seriously, I am a newbie to Singapore. I'll be here for the next 2 yrs and I'm looking for a good group to hang out with. I'm open to adventures throughout Asia to coffee dates or going out for a drink on a Friday night. Please feel free to contact me and hit me up to hang!

MitulP
Regular
Regular

Yo

Post by MitulP » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:59 pm

Hello! Welcome to Singers!!

I've been here like a year now (from Landan Town), but one of my good mates from the UK is moving out here next week so i'll be trying to do loads of helping him meet people. Drop us a line if you fancy a drink/catch up too. [email protected] (on FB with that too)

Cheers
Mitul!

Josh92Wilson

Post by Josh92Wilson » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 5:50 pm

Hey,

I'll be moving to Singapore on about the 1st/2nd of September and will be looking to meet new people before starting work in mid September! I'm a 21 year old lad from Essex (Near London).

Definitely up for some nights out!

Drop us an email if you fancy meeting up when i'm over there.

[email protected]

Josh

xtirchaxawissax

Post by xtirchaxawissax » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 6:41 pm

hello everyone!

i'm 21/f, been in singapore for 2 years already! would love to meet some new people. anyone wanna hang out this weekend maybe? email me [email protected] :)

milktruck

SiGaPoRe

Post by milktruck » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 6:52 pm

Hey, I would not say that I am from Minnesoooooota but I have been there a few times, great place to visit family. I just got here about a month ago and this place has a lot to offer from expensive shopping, good food and there is always people meeting up. I work most of the time and find it hard to get out but I am always trying to get out and about for anything even as easy as coffee at Marina Bay. Im 28 ,Mail, Caucasian. My email is [email protected].

myulga

Post by myulga » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks for all the replies! I'm thinking about getting a Tiger Brewery Tour together... any takers??

MitulP
Regular
Regular

Post by MitulP » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 9:57 pm

Definitely in for a brewery tour! Didn't even know you could here - amazing!
27/M from London. Here to meet people.

thedougfunnie

Post by thedougfunnie » Tue, 27 Aug 2013 9:23 pm

I didn't know there was a brewery tour! I'm up for that.

I've been here for just over a year and have done the absolute minimum due to work being so hectic!! However, as of the next week or so I'll be free!
I was born in London, England but grew up in a town just outside of Houston, TX.

Anyways, up for hanging out, would be good to actually make some friends that aren't co-workers.