Singapore Expats

Dependant Pass

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
kjaichand

Dependant Pass

Post by kjaichand » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 3:15 pm

Dears
I have come to Singapore on Employment pass EP1 recently ( 2months back). I understand that I am eligible to bring my parents.

Request you guys to please guide me what Application will be applicable for my parents ( is it called dependant pass or LTVP) and can anyone suggest me good consultancy agents whom I could approach for applying for my parents visas.

Looking for your replies.

Regards
Jay
Hello All Im new to singapore.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 3:27 pm

If you are on the P1 EP, then you can bring in only YOUR parents or Children on Dependent's Passes. You cannot bring in any in-laws under the new guidelines.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Re: Dependant Pass

Post by Wd40 » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 6:08 pm

kjaichand wrote:Dears
I have come to Singapore on Employment pass EP1 recently ( 2months back). I understand that I am eligible to bring my parents.

Request you guys to please guide me what Application will be applicable for my parents ( is it called dependant pass or LTVP) and can anyone suggest me good consultancy agents whom I could approach for applying for my parents visas.

Looking for your replies.

Regards
Jay
Only your employer can apply for and sponsor visa for your parents. Consultants cant help.

Also check with your employer, if they have any policy of not sponsoring parents. Certain large MNCs including some Investment Banks do not sponsor parents, even though MoM allows.