Singapore Expats

Dependant Pass if you need visa to enter Singapore

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Eddie the Eagle
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:38 pm

Dependant Pass if you need visa to enter Singapore

Post by Eddie the Eagle » Mon, 19 Aug 2013 4:08 pm

If a Singaporean or SG PR marries an Indian, a PRC or someone from another country whose citizens need a visa to visit Singapore, how would they then apply for an LTSVP? Would the spouse first have to apply for a visa, and then apply for LTSVP at ICA at Lavender? Or should the couple instead submit their application at the Singapore embassy in the spouse's home country?

I ask because I'm curious about how Singapore's immigration policies differ from Norway's immigration policies.

User avatar
Posts: 4538
Joined: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:53 am
Location: SIndiapore

Post by Wd40 » Mon, 19 Aug 2013 4:43 pm

1st the foreign spouse comes in on an SVP and then LTSVP is applied.

Posts: 1768
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:15 am
Location: Ahlongistan (O$P$)

Post by beppi » Mon, 19 Aug 2013 4:51 pm

Both ways are possible.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests