Singapore Expats Forum

DR PRINYA--HAT YAI

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rossnyc
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun, 18 Aug 2013

ANESTHESIA

Postby rossnyc » Thu, 29 Aug 2013 3:34 am

Hello Beautiful People

Just wanna share some info on the Anesthesia procedure practiced at DR PRINYA's


For minor ops like LIPO & such, they are normally done through LOCAL ANESTHESIA

In all my years of getting Minor ops, DR PRINYA was the ONLY Doc
that knocked me out COLD!!

I awoke after the op NOT remembering a thing !!

Its quite strange & in fact an UNETHICAL medical practice

LOCAL means the patient is sedated & yet aware of what's going on & can even
converse with the medical staff

LOCAL entails a SHOT,A SPAY or AN OINTMENT to numb the desired area

If the area is slightly bigger like BA, then REGIONAL ANESTHESIA is used

Again, the PATIENT IS SEDATED BUT AWAKE

So...why oh why does DR PRINYA utilize a practice of giving the patient a bunch of pills to consume before the op??

In about 20 minutes, the patient is KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!


He/She awakes long after the surgery & is assisted to the reception area & bid goodbye!!!


Have NEVER EVER had LOCAL like this with all my other surgeries!!


The answers THE GREAT ROSS could come up with are these:


1. Doc does not want to waste his time talking to you

2. Doc is not confident/ skilled enough to let you SEE him doing his job

3.If Doc makes a mistake, only medical staff knows

4. Doc wants to save on essential ANESTHESIA medicines(maybe)

5. Doc NEVER shows the patient the areas/skins/fats removed ( all other surgeons will show immediately after surgery)



So the FUNNY and UPSETTING thing is that after the op, DOC IS NEVER AROUND!!

I would like my physician to be there after the OP to reassure me ( AT LEAST)

As for THE GREAT ROSS, the badly done op was only evident after taking an airplane back home!!


So in conclusion, my BEAUTIFUL readers:

1. YAN HEE does not practise this method

2.YOSKARN does not practise this method

3.SIAMSWAN does not practise this method

4. PIA ( Bangkok) does not practise this method

5. The Lovable & Ever so Friendly DR NARA does not practise this method

AT ALL the ops done at the above mentioned medical centers, THE GREAT ROSS

was wide awake!!

So please do read up on the web & be prepared

Then make up your own minds

This is just a SAFETY advice from THE GREAT ROSS



Take care

THE GREAT ROSS @ JP

~meme~
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat, 31 Jan 2009

Postby ~meme~ » Thu, 29 Aug 2013 7:03 am

so does he use iv sedation or just pills in your case?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 4:26 am

I went to Dr Prinya for laser tattoo removal and everything went okay.
Before Dr Prinya, I'd done it a couple of times in Singapore (NUH) but it was expensive, averaging nearly $400 per visit.

To be fair, I can't comment on his plastic surgery skills as I didn't have any surgery with him but his clinic is always crowded so he must at least be doing something right?

That said, I totally regretted the nose surgeries I had in Thailand.
In the end, I had to go to Korea to salvage my poor nose.
I wrote about what happened in my previous posts here.
For me, it's a case of penny wise, pound foolish.

karen-penang
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 19 Aug 2013

Hello Pinkyice

Postby karen-penang » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:30 pm

yes its true.

the great Ross also posted about it before

Dr Prinya is really good with laser treatments

did mine & was very satisfied


bye!

cherieohcherie
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2012

Postby cherieohcherie » Sun, 29 Sep 2013 4:32 pm

I am back from my plastic surgery.

Ok. 23/9/13 I went to Dr Prinya. Did traditional liposuction for lower abdomen and love handle and yag laser for freckles.
It was quite painful and I cried in the surgery for the liposuction while holding the nurse hand. But Dr prinya kept tell me not to cry in a very gentle voice.

24/9/13, I did chin implant and vbeam for pimples. Chin implant was not part of the plan but because I wanted a v line so he suggested and I trust him to go ahead. I look a bit weird in my opinion but maybe is the swelling.

27/9/13 went to Dr chi for double eyelid and epi. I went to Dr Chi cus Dr Prinya say i do not need epi but i want. Dr Chi on the another hand suggested epi and double eyelid in the email so i I decided to go to Dr Chi instead of Dr Prinya.

On the same day went to Dr Prinya to see my chin implant as I was feeling feverish but after measuring my temperature, she said I was not having a fever and have my stitches for my liposuction to be removed.

Personally I prefer Dr Prinya (both the husband and wife). They are very gentle and sweet. The nurses at Dr Prinya are very sweet as well. After the surgery they will stay on to look at you for a while but for Dr chi, I cant find him after my eye surgery as i overheard him saying something like have to redo and wanted check with him. I will be going to Dr Prinya for Breast Augmentation as during the 5 days I was there, they are too schedule to put me for breast augmentation.

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2011

Postby Rie Michiko » Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:20 pm

cherieohcherie wrote:I am back from my plastic surgery.

Ok. 23/9/13 I went to Dr Prinya. Did traditional liposuction for lower abdomen and love handle and yag laser for freckles.
It was quite painful and I cried in the surgery for the liposuction while holding the nurse hand. But Dr prinya kept tell me not to cry in a very gentle voice.

24/9/13, I did chin implant and vbeam for pimples. Chin implant was not part of the plan but because I wanted a v line so he suggested and I trust him to go ahead. I look a bit weird in my opinion but maybe is the swelling.

27/9/13 went to Dr chi for double eyelid and epi. I went to Dr Chi cus Dr Prinya say i do not need epi but i want. Dr Chi on the another hand suggested epi and double eyelid in the email so i I decided to go to Dr Chi instead of Dr Prinya.

On the same day went to Dr Prinya to see my chin implant as I was feeling feverish but after measuring my temperature, she said I was not having a fever and have my stitches for my liposuction to be removed.

Personally I prefer Dr Prinya (both the husband and wife). They are very gentle and sweet. The nurses at Dr Prinya are very sweet as well. After the surgery they will stay on to look at you for a while but for Dr chi, I cant find him after my eye surgery as i overheard him saying something like have to redo and wanted check with him. I will be going to Dr Prinya for Breast Augmentation as during the 5 days I was there, they are too schedule to put me for breast augmentation.



I totally agree with you. Dr Prinya is a caring doctor. He will not cast you aside after surgery.

Cheers!!!

rossnyc
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun, 18 Aug 2013

ANOTHER PRINYA DISASTER !!

Postby rossnyc » Tue, 12 Nov 2013 2:09 am

Hello Beautiful People

The GREAT ROSS is BACK !!

Read this episode in another header & thought it prudent to list it here

Please read & comment...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 pm Post subject: Dr prinya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did my surgeries with Dr Prinya 2 weeks ago and would like to share my experience with everyone here.

I always wanted to correct my slanted nose implant which was done by dr pat, tokai clinic years back. I read through this thread and decided that Dr Prinya is the one.

During the day of my surgeries, I consulted Dr Prinya and felt that he is a nice and patient surgeon, just like how others described him in this forum.

I proceeded to do my revision rhinoplasty, alar and a chin implant with him, all on the same day. My main concern was my slanted nose. Actually to be honest it was just slightly slanted to the right if you look closely even Dr Prinya agreed it wasn't very slanted but he said he is very confident to make it straight again. Seeing that my surgeon was so confident, nice and patient I went ahead with everything.

So I finalize my above mentioned surgeries with him, I proceeded to make the payment and went up to wash my face. Although I was sedated but I knew I was semi awake through the surgery. I saw him injecting the LA, cutting and all. He told me he will let me know when my new nose implant is in so I can decide between the other one which it didn't happen. And I then saw him cutting my alar and sewing them up.

Next was my chin. During this time I am even more alert as the sedation wears off. I had an external approach, I felt the LA injection, I felt the PAIN as he pushed in the chin implant. He then told me it's done and told me to take a look at chin. I sat up from the bed and the nurse passed me a mirror. I told him it's too long. I look like a witch. So he said ok, lie down again. And started taking out the implant and went to further "cut" it smaller. And there he go again. He pushed and pushed the implant and I tell you, the pain score was 8/10. I have a very high tolerance for pain and I swear that was painful.

He said everything's done and I looked at the mirror, my chin still appear long to me but what caught my attention the most was my nose! I asked him, why is there not difference from my previous rhinoplasty. I said I wanted a higher bridge and wanted my tip to be longer but it doesn't appear to be what I wanted! Dr Prinya said it is higher than before and because I'm swollen I can't tell the difference.

Fine, I left the OT, feeling wasn't very happy at all. I requested for more medicine from the nurses and I left. I went back to hotel and took a photo and sent it to my friends their reply was "no difference".

2 days later, I left hat yai. And recovering at home. Surprisingly I found myself healing much faster than my 1st rhinoplasty. I do not have any bruises under my eyes or my face. My chin was not so swollen anymore but the site is still painful.

I am still very unhappy with my nose. I emailed dr Prinya 5th day post op and told him I needed a revision. Because I don't see any potential in my nose even after recovery. He told me it's the swelling and it will go down. The swelling indeed went down and I became very depressed because my nose was slanted! Very very slanted. Way more slanted than my first rhinoplasty. And worst part was my nostrils! It was very unbalanced and when I take photos, I look like a fool with one up and one down nostrils. I sent the photos to dr prinya, he said all looks good except my nostrils which he is willing to reverse it for me on 25 nov.

While spending too much time focusing on my slanted nose and unbalanced nostrils, I did not pay much attention to my chin at all. I just thought I looked big but I thought it's just the swelling.

Yesterday I'm 2 weeks post op, I am still taking painkillers every night for my chin because there is still pain mainly on my right side. I also felt something hard on my left side of my chin and I slide my fingers to the right side of the chin I couldn't feel that thing. So I traced it with my fingers and to my horror, that was my implant! And my implant was very very very slanted to the left!!! And no wonder it made me looked weird from my left profile. I felt so disgusted with it and I called some plastic surgeon in Singapore immediately.

Dr JJ chua was the only surgeon who called back and quoted me a price of $980 to remove the chin implant while Dr Prinya replied to my email at night saying that he will remove it for me free of charge. I decided to consult Dr Chua because I totally do not have trust in dr prinya anymore.

Today was my appt with dr chua. When I stepped into his consult room, the first thing he told me was, my chin is way too big for my face! And even noted the slanted implant. It was so obvious. He said "sometimes i don't agree with my patients but I agree with you, you have to take the implant out. It did not make you prettier but it made you very manly."

Dr chua looked at my nose, he said my nose was slanted. I told him
I know and I will revise it next year. So after asking him some questions regarding the chin implant removal, I went out to make the payment and the nurses directed me into the surgery room, I was put under LA to remove the chin implant.

I am back at home now and I'm so glad that I removed the implant today because I see my chin much smaller instantly. Although it may take a while for my skin to contract back but I'm happy that it is finally out and I finally had a good time looking at my left profile in the mirror without the buldge on my chin!

Now back to my nose, after comparing my revised nose and my 1st rhinoplasty, my current new nose is way too slanted. I'm not exaggerating. I thought my previous nose implant was already slanted but no, now it is more slanted with unbalanced nostrils. I really can't wait to have it revised next year. And if you ask me will I go back to Dr Prinya for the free unbalanced nostrils revision which he offered, my answer is a firm no, and also a firm no if he offer me a free rhinoplasty revision. Just like my chin implant removal, I rather pay than to go back to him. The feeling of being "disfigured" and "screwed" is too overwhelming. Sorry to use such description but that's exactly how I feel right now.

After my plastic surgery saga, I must say that I've learnt it from the hard and expensive way. Please reconsider your surgeon before going to him. No doubt dr prinya was nice and patient but IMHO, I think he doesn't have good skills.

Please do not ask me for photos as I would like to remain private. I'm just sharing my experience. Good luck girls Smile

Last edited by sweetkisses on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:47 am; edited 3 times in total

END.....

cuteswan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon, 21 Jan 2013

Experience with Dr.Prinya

Postby cuteswan » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 9:39 am

I would like to share my experience ..

Overal Dr.prinya is good .. He will consult us we need to do n not to do ..my fren even get and discount price from prinya ..

As im doing traditional lipo for my upper n lower abdomen and flanks.. For my abdomen parts he recommended me to have vaser lipo instead of traditional due my sagging skins. n traditional lipo for my flanks ..

During op , one of her nurse holding my hand and keep on saying it will be ok..I fell a little bit pain on my waist line n say pain immediate Dr.Prinya apologise for making me pain.and whole process I watching the fats jar (collect my fats) been filled with my fats ..

After the surgery I took a picture of my fats. The nurse over there help me to.wear my compression garment n bring me down stairs to rest ..

Im very happy with Dr.prinya. N my stitches on my abdomen is in between in belly button, so I think the scars won't be obvious after recovery.

cuteswan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon, 21 Jan 2013

Experience with Dr.Prinya

Postby cuteswan » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 9:46 am

I would like to share my experience ..

Overal Dr.prinya is good .. He will consult us we need to do n not to do ..my fren even get and discount price from prinya ..

As im doing traditional lipo for my upper n lower abdomen and flanks.. For my abdomen parts he recommended me to have vaser lipo instead of traditional due my sagging skins. n traditional lipo for my flanks ..

During op , one of her nurse holding my hand and keep on saying it will be ok..I fell a little bit pain on my waist line n say pain immediate Dr.Prinya apologise for making me pain.and whole process I watching the fats jar (collect my fats) been filled with my fats ..

After the surgery I took a picture of my fats. The nurse over there help me to.wear my compression garment n bring me down stairs to rest ..

Im very happy with Dr.prinya. N my stitches on my abdomen is in between in belly button, so I think the scars won't be obvious after recovery.

petiteminime
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 31 Dec 2013

Postby petiteminime » Sun, 05 Jan 2014 2:35 pm

Anymore reviews on dr prinya for rhino and alar? And who is better in nosenjob? Dr chi or dr prinya?

ree_ree_222
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 12 Mar 2014

Re: DR PRINYA--HAT YAI

Postby ree_ree_222 » Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:50 pm

I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO GO TO DR PRINYA AFTER MY EXPERIENCE!!

I had been emailing Dr Prinya for fat transfer and he told me it will be 40,000 THB.

I visited Hatyai beginning of October 2013 I Stayed at Centra it was a nice hotel. I had arranged with Dr Prinya and he scheduled me in for 9am, I arrived at 8.45am and the clinic did not open till 9.20am a very rude nurse came up to me and said in front of everyone what are you having? I fell so embarrassed and uncomfortable the way she was talking to me this made me so nervous.
I ended up in the waiting room and didn’t see Dr Prinya till 10.45 I explained to him everything I wanted and I felt like he didn’t take much notice he told me that he will operate 2 more people then he will see me… why set a time if you’re not going to stick to it!! I kept thinking in my head it’s not too late to leave… but I didn’t want to waste coming all the way to Thailand on the plane and paying for a hotel.

It got to 12.30 and I had to pay which they told me 50,000THB when he told me 40,000 THB in the email DR Prinya was nowhere to be seen to discuss this… I then paid and I was given medicine to make me drowsy, it didn’t really work I was awake the whole procedure after it had finished Dr Prinya again was nowhere to be seen and the nurses were leaving to go on their lunch break one nurse told me I can stay and sleep while their out I was dying to get out of their even after have the procedure.
I went back to the hotel I rested and I could not see a change I know it was still early but surely I would see a bit of a difference , I stayed in the hotel everyday just watching TV, I was just waiting to fly back home as I really hated the whole experience.
When I arrived back home the next day I was out with my friend and I felt like I was getting fever my body temperature was changing so I went to the pharmacy to get something for it.

Days went on and I was getting worse and worse and I lost my appetite and I could not move or walk my friends kept advising me to go to the Dr but I kept thinking it will go soon. One and a half week later it was so bad and the part Dr Prinya had injected the fat into had become bumpy and I could not put pressure on it. I realised that I should go to hospital I met with an amazing Dr who was very shocked and told me that the areas Dr Prinya had placed the fat have got infected which was spreading and infecting my blood leading to my high temperature. I was at the lowest point in my life I was getting sicker I was constantly on IV and medication as I could not bare the pain. I had to have surgery and the Dr tried to inject all the bad blood and fat out that dr prinya had injected. I felt better for one day then I became really ill again which let me to have another operation where the dr had to cut my skin in the areas and drain the blood out this eventually made me better but now I have to live with deep scars due to Dr Prinya not knowing what he was doing.

VEGASVEGAS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 08 Apr 2014

DONT TRY PRINYA!!

Postby VEGASVEGAS » Tue, 08 Apr 2014 8:45 pm

Hello Everyone

THE GREAT ROSS is back with a NEW account!!


So THE GREAT ROSS had been away for some time.

Got a few emails about the horrid experiences at the PRINYAS

SO LISTEN..................


Once again, do your research people!!

Don't just take THE GREAT ROSS'S word

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINYA is just there to rake in the dollars. He does not have the skill
nor the passion to serve patients


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been there & been butchered !!!

Don't take chances with your body with cheap doctors!!

Pay a little more.

Go to NARA or CHi ( in HAT YAI )

You will SAVE your body & face



TRUST IN THE GREAT ROSS


Send questions to my private mail - jklovesvegas@gmail.com


TAKE CARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

sweetkisses
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 24 Aug 2013

Postby sweetkisses » Wed, 23 Apr 2014 8:10 am

ree_ree_222 wrote:I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO GO TO DR PRINYA AFTER MY EXPERIENCE!!

I had been emailing Dr Prinya for fat transfer and he told me it will be 40,000 THB.

I visited Hatyai beginning of October 2013 I Stayed at Centra it was a nice hotel. I had arranged with Dr Prinya and he scheduled me in for 9am, I arrived at 8.45am and the clinic did not open till 9.20am a very rude nurse came up to me and said in front of everyone what are you having? I fell so embarrassed and uncomfortable the way she was talking to me this made me so nervous.
I ended up in the waiting room and didn’t see Dr Prinya till 10.45 I explained to him everything I wanted and I felt like he didn’t take much notice he told me that he will operate 2 more people then he will see me… why set a time if you’re not going to stick to it!! I kept thinking in my head it’s not too late to leave… but I didn’t want to waste coming all the way to Thailand on the plane and paying for a hotel.

It got to 12.30 and I had to pay which they told me 50,000THB when he told me 40,000 THB in the email DR Prinya was nowhere to be seen to discuss this… I then paid and I was given medicine to make me drowsy, it didn’t really work I was awake the whole procedure after it had finished Dr Prinya again was nowhere to be seen and the nurses were leaving to go on their lunch break one nurse told me I can stay and sleep while their out I was dying to get out of their even after have the procedure.
I went back to the hotel I rested and I could not see a change I know it was still early but surely I would see a bit of a difference , I stayed in the hotel everyday just watching TV, I was just waiting to fly back home as I really hated the whole experience.
When I arrived back home the next day I was out with my friend and I felt like I was getting fever my body temperature was changing so I went to the pharmacy to get something for it.

Days went on and I was getting worse and worse and I lost my appetite and I could not move or walk my friends kept advising me to go to the Dr but I kept thinking it will go soon. One and a half week later it was so bad and the part Dr Prinya had injected the fat into had become bumpy and I could not put pressure on it. I realised that I should go to hospital I met with an amazing Dr who was very shocked and told me that the areas Dr Prinya had placed the fat have got infected which was spreading and infecting my blood leading to my high temperature. I was at the lowest point in my life I was getting sicker I was constantly on IV and medication as I could not bare the pain. I had to have surgery and the Dr tried to inject all the bad blood and fat out that dr prinya had injected. I felt better for one day then I became really ill again which let me to have another operation where the dr had to cut my skin in the areas and drain the blood out this eventually made me better but now I have to live with deep scars due to Dr Prinya not knowing what he was doing.



This is so scary!! I wonder does Dr Prinya really have the skills or like what great Ross said, he's just out there to make quick bucks.

I've been one of the unlucky patient of Dr Prinya and until today, 6 months post op, I still must say he did a very disguising job for my nose.

I have consulted plastic surgeons in Singapore and emailed some surgeons in Korea as well. Seems like most of them has got bad things to say about my nose.

6 months post op, my nostrils is still uneven because the silicon was too short. My tip of the nose is blunt and upturned (pig nose). It is much worst than my first rhino done by dr pat in tokai or I even dare to say my original nose without any surgeries is better than this because at least my tip is not blunt and upturned with nostrils flaring out. I can't help but to tear everytime I see my photos in the past.

I also have been suffering from chronic infection from the alarplasty done by dr prinya. My alarplasty wound site was badly infected for 4 months plus due to the suture dr prinya used, my dissolvable stitch didn't dissolve at all!!!! And because of these foreign bodies, my op site always appear red and swelled up.

I've consulted Dr Wong from geneagles, he said if the stitch doesn't come out, I might need another op to cut the infected site to remove the stitch. I was quite against the idea to cut the site because it was still infected and dr wong said it might cause more scarring too but if that's the only choice I've left then i'll do it.

After I got home from my consult with Dr Wong, I feel so sad and depressed, filled with regrets, thinking that how good will that be if I didn't do anything with dr prinya at all. Feeling depressed and all, I went to get my tweezer (for plucking eyebrows), went right in to try to pull the stitch from my alar. I didn't succeed of course. So I thought I might need to arrange an appt with dr wong for an op to remove the stitch. The next day, I don't know if I should call it a blessing in disguise because I used the tweezer to try to pull out the stitch right? The wound site was badly infected, filled with pus! So I applied some anti bacteria cream on it and left it there for awhile. Suddenly I felt some leaking out from my alar. So I went to the mirror, I saw my pus will flowing out and at the same time, the irritating stitch that has been bugging me for 4 months came out as well!

Thankfully I didn't have to go through another round of surgery especially on the infected site to remove the stitch!

I would say based on my personal experience with Dr prinya, I think he is lacking of skills, decision and beauty perception to operate. I say that simply because when i go to him for a rhinoplasty, he just gave me a box of silicon of all sizes and let me choose what I want. I am not a surgeon and how will i know if I look good with which implant right? So I described to him the kind of nose that I want and he pointed a silicon to me. He then place the implant on my nose for me to see, my first question for him is, will the implant be too short for me? He said no. I stupidly went ahead with it.

Finally, it's 6 months now! I can finally do my revision. I can't wait to get this piggy nose out of my face. My revision op is this Friday! Yay.

User avatar
Jesse Toh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 13 May 2014

Postby Jesse Toh » Tue, 13 May 2014 9:23 pm

Anyone knows where to remove nose implants cost effectively in Singapore? Desperate here........

sweetkisses
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 24 Aug 2013

Postby sweetkisses » Wed, 14 May 2014 3:15 am

Jesse Toh wrote:Anyone knows where to remove nose implants cost effectively in Singapore? Desperate here........


If I don't mind may I ask why do you want to remove your implant? Hmm. You can either go back to the surgeon who did the rhino for you (usually it's foc). Or in Bkk dr pat charged 3000 baht if you didn't do your nose with him or dr jj chua where I removed my chin implant which cost 1k excluding gst. Same for nose implant :) hope this helps!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest