Singapore Expats Forum

Dr Prinya

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Dr Prinya

Postby Rie Michiko » Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:04 am

Dear all,

I am now in Hatyai. I had smart lipo done on the first day and traditional lipo done today.
I must say one thing....Dr Prinya is really an amiable doctor. He is patient and not pushy like some other doctors may.

He will listen to your needs and write down the price of the procedure that he will recommend. Upon that, he will let you make the decision yourself since you will be the one paying for the procedures. He is not those pushy type to hardsell all that he recommended. He is one who respect our decision.

I am writing this not because I am an agent, nor do I earn any bucks from writing this.
This is my true opinion of him throughout the experience with him these 2 days.

My body system is very obstinate. Why do I say that? This is because even if I was given the maximum dosage of sedation, I am still awake. The nurses are damn surprised, I can tell you.

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Re: Dr Prinya

Postby Rie Michiko » Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:11 am

Next, we shall talk about the nurses in his clinic. They are very nice people and really caring.
As you know. I am awake throughout the whole procedure, so you can imagine the pain that I had to go through.

The nurses comforted me throughout the whole procedure. They covered my eyes so tha I will not face the procedure in fear. Even Dr. Prinya assured me that he will do a quick one to reduce my pain. How caring of them.

I will be accompanying another gal to visit Dr. Prinya tomorrow ....
haha.....my third visit continuously....

I must say... I will definitely visit him again next time....
I hope my sharing here can help those who has doubts about him.

Cheers!!!!

Jean0123

Postby Jean0123 » Mon, 05 Aug 2013 1:04 pm

Hi!

I'm planning on visiting Doctor Prinya but he haven't reply my mail. Are you staying in Thailand?

maraa

Postby maraa » Tue, 06 Aug 2013 12:34 am

Use his email address contactdrprinya@gmail.com, not the contact form

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Postby Rie Michiko » Sat, 10 Aug 2013 11:45 pm

Jean0123 wrote:Hi!

I'm planning on visiting Doctor Prinya but he haven't reply my mail. Are you staying in Thailand?

Hi Jean0123,
I'm not from Thailand. I usually email him at contactdrprinya@gmail.com.
He replied my email mostly in the morning before consultation hours or after.
Rest assured that he will get back to you. FYI, he never failed to reply me, which may take a day or two.

Mskatey

Vanet

Postby Mskatey » Sat, 09 Nov 2013 1:00 pm

Would appreciate if you could share your blog page with me as in a couple of month I will be heading over to prinya for rhinoplasty . I need to hear more reviews. Thank you