One could read this as:

"he now enjoys his life as a man...and as a woman!"

:lol:
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

iloverice
Regular
Regular

Post by iloverice » Thu, 08 Aug 2013 4:15 pm

Well, he's taking a really risky decision. I have seen my Fiilipina friend who brought a friend to help with her baby, end up...more problem on her shoulder and at the end, she and husband labelled as terrible friend back home.

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:57 pm

Hannieroo wrote:Please update your thread. :twisted:
Several maid agencies I contacted have pushed back on bringing the lady in from the Philippines given the issues over fees / salaries and the imminent boycott by many Philippines agencies. They are focusing on Indonesians and Malay its less hassle.

So we have given up which means I will not be entertaining you with future stories sorry!

:wink:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 12 Aug 2013 3:05 pm

:(

:lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Mon, 12 Aug 2013 7:25 pm

Disappointed but relieved for you.

fatmouse76
Regular
Regular

Post by fatmouse76 » Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:52 am

Hi Steve, thats strange, I have just brought in a FIlipina ,and without an agency in Phillipines, no problem,as long as they come in before Sept 1.If she is coming through the legal way through another agent in Phillipines, then more agency fees and more time.you can PM if you want to know the details of the agency :)

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 17 Aug 2013 12:55 pm

fatmouse76 wrote:Hi Steve, thats strange, I have just brought in a FIlipina ,and without an agency in Phillipines, no problem,as long as they come in before Sept 1.If she is coming through the legal way through another agent in Phillipines, then more agency fees and more time.you can PM if you want to know the details of the agency :)
Just make sure the Maid can get Exit permit when she wants to go back to PH or she won't be harassed when she wants to come back.. that's what is scaring off many agents from processing directly, as the POEA powers be are trying to throw a spanner into the works, when the maid hasn't paid enough .. i.e. a maid is expected to pay upto 90,000 peso (~3,000 S$) for the previlege of working overseas .. so she can make like another ~9,000 S$ :)

that's the thinking in the officially sanctioned compulsory need to engage agent, in PH