Singapore Expats Forum

D&C Shoes

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

D&C Shoes

Postby Guest » Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:07 am

Hi,

I had purchased a pair of sandals from D&C North Bridge road branch on 4th December 2004 worth $35.90. Exactly by 18th December the shoes broke - When I took them back to the shop, Ms Josephine Tay attended to me. She told me:

- That its ALREADY been three weeks and there is no GUARUNTEE that shoes will last EVEN ONE DAY
- She said she'd provide FREE repair service (Like she was doing a BIG FAVOR)
- She said collect them the next day
- When I went the next day, the shoes were not ready and I was told by her to come the next day.

When I went the next day, the shoes had been very shabbily repaired - actually HALF repaired. I told her this is not what I expected the lady very rude to me and kept telling me that there is no guaruntee that D&C shoes will last longer than ONE DAY

I wanted to get in touch with the owner of D&C shoes - but she said "Try your luck - I don't have the number of my boss".

Now i'll have to take the shoes to the cobbler coz the shoes fixed by the lady will not last long if i wud wear them.

I sent a mail on the email of the company n hoped to get some response but noone replied back..

Welll...did anyone else had the same kind of experience n wht did u do in tht case???

:roll: :roll: