Singapore Expats

Want multiple entry into Singapore but got single entry IPA

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
di123

Want multiple entry into Singapore but got single entry IPA

Post by di123 » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 2:04 pm

Hi All,

Currently I am not in Singapore. I have got my first job in singapore and have got an IPA from the employer in Singapore. The IPA says it can be used for single entry only. I am planning to come to Singapore on 29th July, but my job starts around mid august, so my employer will arrange for me to collect my S pass only 3 days before my joining date. But I had planned for a short trip to Thailand from 3rd August to 8th August and have done the bookings as well. Now the issue is that I will be on the IPA which is single entry only, so if I goto Thailand I cannot enter singapore again and I can collect my S pass not before 11th August. Any suggestions how I can goto Thailand and come back?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 2:38 pm

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 3:19 pm

Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want. What a great song. They performed this at Glastonbury the other day, complete with choir.
Be careful what you wish for

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 3:47 pm

Go to Thailand.
Go to Singapore to collect pass and start on new job. Don't go to Singapore before the Thailand trip.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."