Singapore Expats

Emirates Recruitment 2013

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
99heyho
Regular
Regular

Emirates Recruitment 2013

Post by 99heyho » Fri, 05 Jul 2013 7:28 pm

Anybody going for it tomorrow?

jumperdude

Re: Emirates Recruitment 2013

Post by jumperdude » Sat, 06 Jul 2013 9:15 pm

[quote="99heyho"]Anybody going for it tomorrow?[/quote]

Hi there! I was there earlier, didn't see a lot of people but apparently for male candidates, we were only told to submit our cv and pictures then wait for their call within a week if we're selected. Did you go?

jumperdude

Post by jumperdude » Sat, 06 Jul 2013 9:15 pm

[quote="99heyho"]Anybody going for it tomorrow?[/quote]

Hi there! I was there earlier, didn't see a lot of people but apparently for male candidates, we were only told to submit our cv and pictures then wait for their call within a week if we're selected. Did you go?

99heyho
Regular
Regular

Post by 99heyho » Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:51 pm

jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote:Anybody going for it tomorrow?
Yes i did. I was there quite late so the lady didnt even look at my resume and told me they will look at it and will call if shortlisted. But I believe those guys who came earlier knew whether were they successful and they came back at 4pm for a briefing.

But i question the interview process and selection criteria of Sass Atlantic. My female friend who has various best trainee awards from another top airline didnt even get thru the 1st rd!

99heyho
Regular
Regular

Post by 99heyho » Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:52 pm

jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote:Anybody going for it tomorrow?
What time did u submit ur resume?

jumperdude

Post by jumperdude » Sun, 07 Jul 2013 2:15 pm

[quote="99heyho"][quote="jumperdude"][quote="99heyho"]Anybody going for it tomorrow?[/quote]

Hi there! I was there earlier, didn't see a lot of people but apparently for male candidates, we were only told to submit our cv and pictures then wait for their call within a week if we're selected. Did you go?[/quote]

What time did u submit ur resume?[/quote]

Well if it's true what you've mentioned above, then that's a bit unfair since the interview stated anytime btw 9.00am and 4.00pm.

I was there quite late too. Around 3.30pm and I saw a few ladies seated inside the room waiting for some presentation. The lady at the counter wasn't too friendly either.

Any guys here got the call on the same day?

JeffLKS

Post by JeffLKS » Sun, 07 Jul 2013 5:01 pm

Anyone of you tried Tigerair on the same day?

crumpler

Post by crumpler » Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:54 pm

jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote:
jumperdude wrote: Hi there! I was there earlier, didn't see a lot of people but apparently for male candidates, we were only told to submit our cv and pictures then wait for their call within a week if we're selected. Did you go?
Well if it's true what you've mentioned above, then that's a bit unfair since the interview stated anytime btw 9.00am and 4.00pm.

I was there quite late too. Around 3.30pm and I saw a few ladies seated inside the room waiting for some presentation. The lady at the counter wasn't too friendly either.

I went too..agree with u that the interviewer wasnt friendly at all. Especially the plump lady manning the counter. :(

crumpler

Post by crumpler » Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:56 pm

jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote:
jumperdude wrote: Hi there! I was there earlier, didn't see a lot of people but apparently for male candidates, we were only told to submit our cv and pictures then wait for their call within a week if we're selected. Did you go?

My friend told me all guys have to wait for calls......There is no interview during the open day for guys leh.... dun think any guys got receive calls on the same day la. Most of my guy friends who went told me have to wait for a week.. It is their usual practice leh :cool:

99heyho
Regular
Regular

Post by 99heyho » Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:53 am

crumpler wrote:
jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote: What time did u submit ur resume?

My friend told me all guys have to wait for calls......There is no interview during the open day for guys leh.... dun think any guys got receive calls on the same day la. Most of my guy friends who went told me have to wait for a week.. It is their usual practice leh :cool:
u are definitely wrong. some of the guys had the call back to return to the interview area at 4pm for a briefing of the assessment day by Emirates interviewers themselves

jumperdude

Post by jumperdude » Wed, 10 Jul 2013 1:02 pm

99heyho wrote:
crumpler wrote:
jumperdude wrote: Well if it's true what you've mentioned above, then that's a bit unfair since the interview stated anytime btw 9.00am and 4.00pm.

u are definitely wrong. some of the guys had the call back to return to the interview area at 4pm for a briefing of the assessment day by Emirates interviewers themselves
Hmm.. No worries, I'll just keep waiting but of course, no high hopes. :)
Are you guys going for SQ this Saturday?

crumpler

Post by crumpler » Wed, 10 Jul 2013 4:20 pm

99heyho wrote:
crumpler wrote:
jumperdude wrote: Well if it's true what you've mentioned above, then that's a bit unfair since the interview stated anytime btw 9.00am and 4.00pm.

Really? then why that fat hr lady lie to us by saying for guy interview process they only collect cv and a full length photo and a passport size photo only? strange leh :(

Is it because we all went late like after 2 pm? haiya

crumpler

Post by crumpler » Wed, 10 Jul 2013 5:37 pm

jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote:
crumpler wrote:

only left with 2 days only leh...they say will contact those who was shortlisted by this friday. Guess no luck le :mad: :evil:

jumperdude

Post by jumperdude » Wed, 10 Jul 2013 8:52 pm

crumpler wrote:
jumperdude wrote:
99heyho wrote: u are definitely wrong. some of the guys had the call back to return to the interview area at 4pm for a briefing of the assessment day by Emirates interviewers themselves

only left with 2 days only leh...they say will contact those who was shortlisted by this friday. Guess no luck le :mad: :evil:
Sighhh I feel you dude. :/

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Sat, 07 Sep 2013 3:49 pm

Hello Everyone! this seems like the most recent forum thread on emirates recruitment.

they are having an assessment day on 19 Oct 2013. anybody submitted their application? i submitted mine on 31st aug 2013.

Am i supposed to wait for invitation emails?

Has anyone received theirs?

thanks in advance! I am a girl by the way!