Singapore Expats Forum

It's Saturday night. The haze has gone. I'm bored!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
reytvibe

It's Saturday night. The haze has gone. I'm bored!

Postby reytvibe » Sat, 22 Jun 2013 9:29 pm

Good evening fellow expatriates.

I am a 32 male from the UK. I'm currently working in Singapore, but I have been so caught up in work I have not had much time to make many friends here.

I know this is the 20's club but I am young at heart and looking in the 30's section - well, it looks a bit dull to be honest.

I enjoy partying, house music, drinking, getting up to mischief, having a laugh and being cheeky... it's what I do to let my hair down. However I don't know many people here unfortunately.

Soooo.. Are like minded people in the same situation? If so, maybe head to a club or something or to a bar/pub for a few drinks. Male, female, gay, straight, 21, 31 or 41, I don't really care (as long as you aren't a boring sod or weirdo of course).

And if not now (spontaneity is pretty fun though), maybe some another time! Lemme know!

I am easy going, fun and I miss my social life at home. It would be fun to meet some new friends. It's a shame to live in such a nice place and not get out enough to enjoy it!

TauCeti

Postby TauCeti » Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:48 pm

Did you have any luck finding anyone last night?

I'm also from UK, 35 m. It can be difficult to meet people here, my social life back home is probably the one thing I miss the most.

reytvibe

Postby reytvibe » Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:19 am

Hey buddy,

Kind of. I just headed out by myself and met a few random people :)

What sort of nights out do you like? and which area are you living at?

JustSee
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JustSee » Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:23 am

I agree with reytvibe, just head out and strike a conversation with random people, easiest way to meet people :)

All the best!

helendwb

Postby helendwb » Sat, 03 Aug 2013 12:52 pm

Someone else who likes house music! I just got back from Tomorrowland, missing a good ol' rave in Singapore! let me know if you fancy heading out to find some decent music one night? (28, f, also a bit young at heart...)