my wife Pr Finally approve( reject 3 time in year)

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
nel1987

my wife Pr Finally approve( reject 3 time in year)

Post by nel1987 » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 4:49 pm

hi all

im sharing my exp with you guy

my profile Im a singaporean my wife malaysia

me 27 my wife 26 been working in sg for 7 year. married for 1 year

im an engineer pay $3200 holding dipolma
my wife pay $1600

we had been reject 3 time in almost a year since 2012 feb apply and we did appeal for 2 time , just approve this year jan even seeking mp for apealing my case. but ICA still rejected us,

we truly want to start a family buying BTO flat
i send email CC our PM lee and ICA saying gov encourage young settle down have kid buying flat , but my wife pr reject how am i able to start a family without a pr for my wife and buying a flat , resale is over current in the market.

im current bought a flat waiting complete 2015 , i still wan to thank mr lee for the help write to ica , as we couple finally able to start a family .

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 5:32 pm

Congratulations. I wonder, would you be so kind as to let us know both of your races? I'm assuming you are both Chinese.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

nel1987

Post by nel1987 » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:20 pm

yup chinese

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:54 pm

So, the biggie was probably your salaries but with the help of a number of well placed biggies, it was enough to swing the tide in your favour. I doubt if any other race would have accomplished it.

Anyway, persistence in your case really paid off. Congratulations.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

angeltan321

Post by angeltan321 » Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:47 am

The pr will get approved only after one year of married, I think this rule is quite standard for the sg spouse who wish to apply pr. I guess you straight away apply pr for your wife after the married that's why your wife pr rejected 3 times in one year. I previously was a malaysian under work permit and I married to a singaporean. I applied my pr after 1 year+ of my married and my pr approved in one month time.