FNDC @ Charlie's Paradiso at Boat Q, 14 June

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
amui
Regular
Regular

FNDC @ Charlie's Paradiso at Boat Q, 14 June

Postby amui » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:57 pm

Wazzup FNDCers 8-) :cool:

You guys rock!! We sure had a great time, thanks to Bazin for their great services and of course, FNDCers!! Bravo =D>

I know that there's Beerfest going on this week and in case that you are wondering whether there will be FNDC or not this week, the answer is, yes, there will be FNDC.

I know we spent a lot of money lately, so, it's time for budget.

This week, we shall bring our butts to Charlie's Paradiso at Boat Q, 32A Boat Quay, telp 6533 5880. Visit www.charlies.com.sg for more detail.

It's convenience to go to Clark Q and Robertson Q, in case yo guys plan for next round.

As usual, I made a RSVP and the manager has been kind enough to give us the happy hour deal for the whole night. Yes, you heard me. Happy hour for the whole night! :cool: \:D/ :devil:

We shall start our drinking from 8pm and don't worry about the rain. Charlie's Paradiso has an outdoor shelter. So, rain, if you wanna rain on me, bring it! :devil:

Locals, expats, you are welcome to join us and don't be shy :oops:

Nearest MRT would be Raffles MRT. When you see Penny Black and Harry, you are in the right direction. Once you reach the bar, look for friendly staffs and ask for FNDC / Mui's table. Or, look for high tables that near cashier, outdoor.

See you guys there.

Cheers!!