Singapore Expats Forum

Expat Head hunter in Singapore - Stock market job

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

budiu

Expat Head hunter in Singapore - Stock market job

Postby budiu » Mon, 27 Dec 2004 4:32 pm

Hi

I planning to move to Singapore and in the process of finding a job.
Can anyone let me know what is the list of the head hunter for expat in singapore?

Here is my background
1. UC Berkeley 1999 Econ Graduate (US university)
2. Working for Morgan Stanley trading support department using SQL server P2 database. Supporting Singapore, Hongkong, Japan and India trading support department in real time exchange operation. Managing Asian Index like Nikkei, Hang Seng, MSCI rebalances and daily divisor calculation, etc. (2 year)
3.Working as a NASDAQ/NYSE off floor trader. Handling trading volume for US$1 million per day using Redi Book. Registered in NASD Series 7 securities license.

If anyone has similar background with me, would you kindly helping me in let me know of what kind of job that I can get using my previous experiences?

Many many thanks in advance. :)
As a return thanks, I can lso supply you with detail info on how you can get a job in stock market job in Unites States

guest5

maybe i can help

Postby guest5 » Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:22 pm

maybe i can be of any help.
I work with credit suisse in the treasury. drop me an email or so...

shoe4x

Re: maybe i can help

Postby shoe4x » Wed, 19 Jan 2005 4:34 am

Hello, I was browsing through the expat message board and came across your post. I see that you mentioned you worked in Treasury for CSFB. I am a spot FX trader looking to relocate to Singapore. Do you know of any banks that may be looking?
Thanks in advance,
Bill

guest5 wrote:maybe i can be of any help.
I work with credit suisse in the treasury. drop me an email or so...

Essdee

Spot FX Trader

Postby Essdee » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:21 am

Does anyone know of any banks looking for senior fx traders or prop traders and willing to look at expats from Australia? We've lived and worked in Singapore and around the region and hoping to relocate back to Singapore.
Thanks