Singapore Expats

Orthodontist specializing in challenging cases for young kid

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
jk21
Regular
Regular

Orthodontist specializing in challenging cases for young kid

Post by jk21 » Sun, 02 Jun 2013 10:53 am

Need to identify orthodontists who handle complicated cases with young children in Singapore.

We are moving to Singapore from the US, and here in the US our ortho has a regular practice in addition to consulting with the regional children's hospital where she specializes in young children and infants with cases requiring coordination among multiple experts and surgeons, such as for cleft palate and cleft lip.

Do you know of an orthodontist in Singapore with similar young child experience? Or have you had a child under 8 years old receive extensive ortho care in Singapore?

Thanks for any suggestions that you can share.

BedokAmerican
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BedokAmerican » Fri, 07 Jun 2013 9:05 pm

I'm not sure how experienced he is with young kids, but Dr. Lim Khai Eng Timothy is an orthodontist with Q&M Dental and was trained in the U.S.

jk21
Regular
Regular

Post by jk21 » Sat, 08 Jun 2013 11:57 am

Thank you for your post. The doctor that we currently have is almost too good to be true. I am hoping that I can compile a short list of potential orthodontists in Singapore to run past her before we depart.