Singapore Expats

Drug Tests Anyone?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 30 May 2013 6:03 pm

crackerjack2007 wrote:As mentioned earlier, that is the message I have sent...strong and to the point " DONT DO IT". Unfortunately, people don't always listen, especially when someone has been raised in such a tolerant, liberal, environment. Its very hard for some people to comprehend the length at which some governments will go to stop something so harmless (in some peoples opinion).
Obey the local law, that's my 2C. Live in Amsterdam , well knock yourself out if that's your thing. But be aware that cannabis's active ingredients stays in your bloodstream for months. Simply having them in your bloodstream in Singapore is considered possession: yes, on a parallel to having a bag of weed on you. Got it? - Simple!

Do not be paranoid about it: I've heard of no one being drug-tested at the border, ... but then I don't hang with hoards of strung-out dopesters either.