Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
amui
Regular
Regular

FNDC at Sauce@Esplanade, 31 May 2013

Postby amui » Mon, 27 May 2013 10:30 pm

Are my eyes deceiving me? FNDC is having a crisis moment? :o :shock:

Oh well, :shit:

Anywayyyy....This week, we will take FNDC to Sauce Bar@Esplanade, where you can enjoy magnificent sceneries (if you can) and live music by local musicians. :-({|= And of course, the people as well.

Sauce Bar has happy hour promotion where you get a bucket of beers for S$25, etc. You can check on the details at www.saucebar.com.sg

Good deal! BUT, this happy hour ends when the time strikes 9p.m. :oops!:

Since the magical moment only last for a while, I have made the reservation at 7.30p.m. (some of us will have our dinner there). So, you, (yes, you) Cinderellos and Cinderellas, make sure you bring your butt there early to enjoy the happy hour and don't forgot to bring your magical shoes, if you have one. :devil: Ask the staffs for FNDC

Come and join us this Friday. This gathering is open to locals and expats ppl. In case you get lost, call this number for direction 6837 2959

I'll c ya all there.

Let's the magical moment, begin :D \:D/

amui
Regular
Regular

Re: FNDC at Sauce@Esplanade, 31 May 2013

Postby amui » Tue, 28 May 2013 1:43 pm

Afternoon everyone!!

I received an email about last week FNDC. Apparently, some of the newbies weren't able to find us at Bobby's. I suppose the staffs weren't supervised about FNDC accordingly. :cry:

So, in order to prevent this unfortunate event, I will be wearing a white sleeveless shirt that has our famous Coca Cola and Pepsi icons, fighting with each other. Plus, I will have a small fan in my hand, fanning myself most of the time (I will try) and a farmer hat. :cool: :king:

We have the RSVP around smoking area, high table. I know is not a good spot but that is just a temporary. The other side (one with shelter) has been reserved for 80 ppl and I hope some of these 80 ppl cancel their rsvp so that we can move our FNDC there [-o<

Hope this info helps.

Cheers

Atasiakk

Postby Atasiakk » Tue, 28 May 2013 5:24 pm

Hey guys!

So far I have no plans on Friday n thought to join u for the first time :) is that ok if I come by myself?

amui
Regular
Regular

Postby amui » Tue, 28 May 2013 6:08 pm

Hi there

You r welcome to join us, even if I go by urself. U can bring ur friends if u want :D

iamterriblysorry

Postby iamterriblysorry » Thu, 30 May 2013 12:22 pm

Haha I am in. Will look for farmer hat there. btw if we decide to have a funny hats night, I have a good collection from my travels.
Just saying *hint hint*

Cheers,
-Shan
Ninee twoo twoo ninee sixx sevenn onee sevenn.

amui
Regular
Regular

Postby amui » Fri, 31 May 2013 12:52 am

That actually a very good idea!! We could do a theme here. Instead of magic shoes, we could do hats.

How many hats do u have there? Do u think u could bring it to FNDC?

If its too sudden, no worries. We could do it on next FNDC.

AngMoG
Reporter
Reporter

Postby AngMoG » Fri, 31 May 2013 6:50 pm

If still heavy rain later, still going to be at sauce? I remember the place is not too sheltered, or otherwise the sheltered area anyway reserved...

amui
Regular
Regular

Postby amui » Sat, 01 Jun 2013 5:29 am

We were seated around shelter area. We managed to get place there. We were there till 11.30.

Perhaps u can join the next FNDC

iamterriblysorry

Postby iamterriblysorry » Sat, 01 Jun 2013 7:05 am

Cheers all,
I know I got lost after mcdonalds, but it was fun!! Lets do it again, with more hats this time :)