Singapore Expats

Pichet Rodchareon M.D.

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Cuppa

Pichet Rodchareon M.D.

Post by Cuppa » Thu, 16 May 2013 2:24 pm

Anyone done BA with DR Pichet?
Do u like the result?

Clammie

Post by Clammie » Wed, 22 May 2013 11:06 am

I have never done BA with him, but I did thigh lipo and fillers with him.

I would not advise gg to him for the following reasons:
- he gave me horrible keloid scars. (its not the first time i did thigh lipo but only his gave me scars whereas the first one left nth at all)
- one side of my nasolabial folds was ok but the other seemed to be overdone, making it look even more depressed.

You decide for yourself.

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa » Tue, 28 May 2013 11:06 pm

Clammie wrote:I have never done BA with him, but I did thigh lipo and fillers with him.

I would not advise gg to him for the following reasons:
- he gave me horrible keloid scars. (its not the first time i did thigh lipo but only his gave me scars whereas the first one left nth at all)
- one side of my nasolabial folds was ok but the other seemed to be overdone, making it look even more depressed.

You decide for yourself.
Arrr... Thanks for the reply...
Now I am worried... seems not many review abt him herei

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa » Sat, 03 Aug 2013 10:15 am

Girls, is my 5th day post-op with Dr Pichet.
I must say, all my worries were uncalled for. I had my struggles when choosing my surgeon, who don't? Especially when you wish to keep it hush hush. And I rely on forum to get my recommendations. I can't discuss with anyone I know.. I'm glad and thankful that I made my choice with Dr Pichet.
Honestly I had my doubts, I questioned, why that price? Isn't that below market rate ? I'm not rich, neither I have the cash flow to do plastic surgery. I kept procrastinating ... Am I able to face the consequences after the surgery? If anything went wrong, do I have the financial support to reconstruct? My answer, nope. Yet I do not want to risk at the expanse of my life. And Dr Pichet's replied was, he's happy with that fees. For that, I'm sure I will be in very good hands of this surgeon.
Look, he can do such complicated surgery. SRS is not any weird surgery. To someone, is a life changed. And what is breast implant to him??
At one phase, I almost end my life. And today, I'm reborn. Not abt being vain. Is abt confidence and loving myself. If money can solve, let it do wonders for u. My writing of this is not a call for people to go to Dr Pichet, not abt business. Is my whimper to seek justices to Dr Pichet.
I never thought I could do this. Maybe I'm emotional. I just cannot believe that people with such a gracious heart does exist. He's not talking abt cost. Just a fees that he feel is sufficient.
I done my surgery with him and post-op is not that painful as I thought. Yes, there's pain. But is bearable. I must say he's skillful. If u ask me, give yourself 4 days, the pain will subside after day 3. And now, I'm sitting in my cafe having coffee while texting this. Few days later I will be back to sg.
Love yourself girls.

emilyholland78

Post by emilyholland78 » Wed, 14 Aug 2013 9:23 am

Cuppa wrote:Girls, is my 5th day post-op with Dr Pichet.
I must say, all my worries were uncalled for. I had my struggles when choosing my surgeon, who don't? Especially when you wish to keep it hush hush. And I rely on forum to get my recommendations. I can't discuss with anyone I know.. I'm glad and thankful that I made my choice with Dr Pichet.
Honestly I had my doubts, I questioned, why that price? Isn't that below market rate ? I'm not rich, neither I have the cash flow to do plastic surgery. I kept procrastinating ... Am I able to face the consequences after the surgery? If anything went wrong, do I have the financial support to reconstruct? My answer, nope. Yet I do not want to risk at the expanse of my life. And Dr Pichet's replied was, he's happy with that fees. For that, I'm sure I will be in very good hands of this surgeon.
Look, he can do such complicated surgery. SRS is not any weird surgery. To someone, is a life changed. And what is breast implant to him??
At one phase, I almost end my life. And today, I'm reborn. Not abt being vain. Is abt confidence and loving myself. If money can solve, let it do wonders for u. My writing of this is not a call for people to go to Dr Pichet, not abt business. Is my whimper to seek justices to Dr Pichet.
I never thought I could do this. Maybe I'm emotional. I just cannot believe that people with such a gracious heart does exist. He's not talking abt cost. Just a fees that he feel is sufficient.
I done my surgery with him and post-op is not that painful as I thought. Yes, there's pain. But is bearable. I must say he's skillful. If u ask me, give yourself 4 days, the pain will subside after day 3. And now, I'm sitting in my cafe having coffee while texting this. Few days later I will be back to sg.
Love yourself girls.

So happy you made the right decision girl. I did BA with Dr. Pichet last year too! And I want to share my experience with anyone considering this surgery.

I waited a long time for my BA procedure, and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Pichet. He promptly responded all my questions and concerns. The information was very helpful for me. I knew right away that this was the surgeon! After I booked the surgery with him, I flew all the way to Bangkok. Arriving at the airport, he sent a car to pick me up to my hotel. Meeting him at the clinic in person, he’s the very professional and talent surgeon I ever met. I really felt safe putting my life in Dr. Pichet’s hands. After surgery, I spent 3 days in his clinic which I must admit was the most discomfort I’ve ever been in. Daily Dr. Pichet checked on me and made sure I was comfortable. He is such a busy surgeon and it made me feel good to know that he cared about me as one of his patients. I was thankful to his caring staff took great care of me 24/7 providing everything I needed even came by having a nice chat with me. I came back home with a very high spirit. It took few weeks for the scar to heal after that I felt like brand new. That’s the excellent work Dr. Pichet has proved to me. He is the BEST!

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa » Thu, 15 Aug 2013 9:55 am

Hi Emily,
how's your condition now? is about 3 weeks post-op now and i'm looking forward for my girls to settle down. scars are healing gradually.
i did my dimples with Dr Pichet too. and now waiting for the dimples to flaten up...

emilyholland78

Post by emilyholland78 » Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Cuppa!

It's about 10 months for me now after the surgery. My girls look wonderful, the scars are smooth and not noticeable. I've been using vitamin E oil a couple of times daily. It helps a lot to smoothen the skin and make my girls look healthy. I'm still happy with the post surgery so far..

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa » Mon, 19 Aug 2013 9:33 pm

Emily, glad to know! Where u get vitamin E from? I'm 3 wks post op now and think is time to apply essential.

My incision is still having scrabs. Waiting for them to heel still,
Day by day past and I feel I'm able to sleep with less pain now.

10 mths past so have ur girls settle down?

xiaojie

Post by xiaojie » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:25 am

above... notice how Cuppa and emilyholland only have messages in this thread, telling us how great dr Pichet is? :roll: I heard many horror stories from this dr, beware girls :( especially BA I heard many unhappy results... I'm only saying what I heard, your decision :o
~Let's share a smile~

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:26 pm

xiaojie wrote:above... notice how Cuppa and emilyholland only have messages in this thread, telling us how great dr Pichet is? :roll: I heard many horror stories from this dr, beware girls :( especially BA I heard many unhappy results...
hi xiejie, sorry that you "heard" many unhappy or even stories about Dr Pichet.
but here, what i wrote are all experience and my treatment with him.

is nice gesture of you to even post a BEWARE msg to people here. but without concrete evidence, it will be claimed as rumors or even slander.

How impt is reputation to a doctor or even years to build up one. let's be gracious and responsible what one post.

xiaojie

Post by xiaojie » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:36 pm

I didn't "hear" I heard and read many bad experiences. I'm also not slandering him... If i was I'd say some of the really bad things I've heard. I'm not, all I'm saying is people should be careful... if you're really good there won't be so many people saying they had bad experiences.

you haven't posted in 11 days and when I posted this you replied in 1 hour?? you must really love this dr...

i only warn when i know the horror stories i've read are not just slander~ same horror stories can be found about BK in Seoul and a few thai and Taiwanese drs... warnings are only meant to save people pain and suffering and regret, nothing else. sharing your positive stories is just as important but if you only defend one dr... well think how it looks...
~Let's share a smile~

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 1:50 pm

Oo that was because i got an alert that someone reply my post. that's why i replied. if you posted 11 days back, i will reply 11 days earlier.
Anyhow, is nice of you to have give warnings.
and ya, i give my due respect to this Dr, speaking base on my experience with him, if you say, I defend only this Dr, is merely because, i went through my session with him only.
Stating the facts and nothing about recommendation.

emilyholland78

Post by emilyholland78 » Thu, 12 Sep 2013 1:13 am

Speaking from my experience, it's the truth. I feel satisfied with the result Dr. Pichet gave to me. Some might be cynical but I just spoke my personal experience. So it depends on how you perceive and judge by yourself. Before choosing him, I did heard the warning and some nasty rumours about him too. For me, I went ahead and contacted him but he made me feel safe and comfortable about the process. It's my decision to undergo the surgery and it turned out a good experience. Everyone can have pros and cons towards their surgeons so I think it's fine to share your thoughts.

karen-penang

INSINCERE PLASTIC SURGEON

Post by karen-penang » Thu, 12 Sep 2013 6:46 am

Hi all, just want to share my experience with Dr Pichet

Few years ago went to do mini face lift.instead he recommended chin implant and eye & nose job!

Never needed those as my skin was starting to say late 30s age.He just laughed and said I would look better with those surgeries.Also he was too casual with his assessment. He tried to sway me with his charms ( friendly & smiling)

I was so disgusted & headed to Yan Hee and had it done there at half the cost!

This is my own personal experience so please do make up your own minds

Sharing for all readers.byee

lilianlee

Re: Pichet Rodchareon M.D.

Post by lilianlee » Fri, 04 Sep 2015 7:54 pm

I was doing some research on BA surgery with Dr. Pichet and came across your forum post. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone who interested in this matter. From some of my sources, he’s a well-known and highly skilled surgeon for field in Bangkok. Think I will contact him directly to discuss on the procedure and the result soon. If you have any suggestion with Dr. Pichet, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”