Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Post Reply
Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Rie Michiko » Thu, 11 Jul 2013 9:58 am

babydou wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote:
Hi babydou,
I will be taking coach from Singapore to Hatyai. I will then buy train ticket from Hatyai to travel to BKK. BKK to Singapore will be by flight.
There is direct flight from SG to Hatyai - Tiger airways.
Hi Rie,

Coach ah? Long journey... Yup i guess only tigerair have flight to hatyai. What is the price and where to buy for the train ticket? Is it long journey? I check airasia have flight but costs about 70+ to 90+. You going with who?
Hi babydou,
I have no idea too. I will find it out myself there. Probably can check with Dr. Prinya if I cannot find it. I will be going alone. Would you like to join my PS roadtrip?

Thanks.

babydou
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 5:30 pm

Post by babydou » Thu, 11 Jul 2013 2:49 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:
Hi babydou,
I have no idea too. I will find it out myself there. Probably can check with Dr. Prinya if I cannot find it. I will be going alone. Would you like to join my PS roadtrip?

Thanks.
Hi Rie,

Nah, sorry... Have booked flight yesterday for a trip next week to hatyai with bf.. You are brave to go hatyai alone, good luck in finding a mate to acc u =D Google the train website and it definitely cost cheaper but it is 10++ hr journey.. Cannot lah, i rather reach bkk early to shop lol.....

ruyiko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:15 am

Re: Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Post by ruyiko » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:20 am

Rie Michiko wrote:Anybody interested to share hotel accommodation or wanna join me?
My first trip to Hatyai btw.

1) Hatyai (29 Jul 13 to 1 Aug 13)
- To visit Dr. Prinya for lipo

2) BKK (2 Aug 13 to 8 Aug 13)
- To visit Dr. Kamol, Union mall (near Chatuchak), for eyelid surgery


Thank you.
hi. rie michiko

will gain weight after lipo??

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:22 pm

Re: Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Post by Rie Michiko » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:05 pm

ruyiko wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote:Anybody interested to share hotel accommodation or wanna join me?
My first trip to Hatyai btw.

1) Hatyai (29 Jul 13 to 1 Aug 13)
- To visit Dr. Prinya for lipo

2) BKK (2 Aug 13 to 8 Aug 13)
- To visit Dr. Kamol, Union mall (near Chatuchak), for eyelid surgery


Thank you.
hi. rie michiko

will gain weight after lipo??
Hi Ruyiko,

Actually it is subjective. I did not control my diet so I gained weight.

ruyiko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:15 am

Re: Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Post by ruyiko » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:47 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:
ruyiko wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote:Anybody interested to share hotel accommodation or wanna join me?
My first trip to Hatyai btw.

1) Hatyai (29 Jul 13 to 1 Aug 13)
- To visit Dr. Prinya for lipo

2) BKK (2 Aug 13 to 8 Aug 13)
- To visit Dr. Kamol, Union mall (near Chatuchak), for eyelid surgery


Thank you.
hi. rie michiko

will gain weight after lipo??
Hi Ruyiko,

Actually it is subjective. I did not control my diet so I gained weight.
rie michiko,

so u gain weight on the area u did?

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:22 pm

Re: Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Post by Rie Michiko » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:31 pm

ruyiko wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote:
ruyiko wrote: hi. rie michiko

will gain weight after lipo??
Hi Ruyiko,

Actually it is subjective. I did not control my diet so I gained weight.
rie michiko,

so u gain weight on the area u did?

Hi Ruyiko,
Not much.

ruyiko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:15 am

Re: Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Post by ruyiko » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 1:43 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:
ruyiko wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote: Hi Ruyiko,

Actually it is subjective. I did not control my diet so I gained weight.
rie michiko,

so u gain weight on the area u did?

Hi Ruyiko,
Not much.
Thanks for your reply.
so u did smart lipo from dr prinya?
sorry to ask you these question, cos I am keen in it ^^

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:22 pm

Re: Hatyai (29 Jul - 1 Aug) + BKK (2 Aug to 8 Aug)

Post by Rie Michiko » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 3:05 pm

ruyiko wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote:
ruyiko wrote: rie michiko,

so u gain weight on the area u did?

Hi Ruyiko,
Not much.
Thanks for your reply.
so u did smart lipo from dr prinya?
sorry to ask you these question, cos I am keen in it ^^

Hi Ruyiko,

I will be visitng Dr Prinya on 29 July 13. I have not done any smartlipo yet.

Jojoba
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 1:26 am

Post by Jojoba » Tue, 23 Jul 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Rie,

I am visiting Dr Prinya for Lipo and doing nose filler.
I will be in Hatyai from 31Jul - 2 Aug.
I can't PM you cos i am new here.
You may wanna contact me @ sherielim@yahoo.com.sg.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests