Singapore Expats

Modern Asian Diner

Share your favourite eating haunts!
achp1986

Modern Asian Diner

Post by achp1986 » Wed, 15 May 2013 8:56 pm

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has heard of this place at the old grandstand? and if so - thoughts?
planning a group night out and heard some mixed reviews on it...would like to be a bit more sure before i take a load of my friends there!
VH86

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Modern Asian Diner

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 11 Dec 2020 11:14 pm

Hi, you haven’t attached the name of any place so I’m not sure what to make of this, however I will say that if you are looking for modern Asian food with a theatrical twist, make sure to give Lokkee a try. Their dishes are creative, inventive, and nothing short of delicious.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 12 Dec 2020 5:19 pm

Lisafuller, achp1986 did attach the name of the place. The Heading is the name of the restaurant, however as you are dragging up old posts that are 7 years old or more (trolling?) you would have probably missed that. For the record, however, Modern Asian Diner is now closed.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 08 Jan 2021 1:02 am

Sundaymorningstaple - hahaha, I didn’t realize that that was the name of the restaurant. I took the title quite literally and thought they were looking for a good modern Asian diner, honest mistake, not a troll.

Return to “Wine & Dine”