Singapore Expats Forum

Newbie from UK / Finland looking for friends

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
HannaL

Newbie from UK / Finland looking for friends

Postby HannaL » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:04 am

Hey all

My name is Hanna, I've just moved to Singapore with my other half Darren who got relocated here for work. I'm a 32 year old Finnish girl but I've lived in London for the past 12 years. Already really enjoying Singapore (the weather, the amazing food, the lovely people - what's not to love!!), now just need a couple of friends to explore this great city with!

I'm hoping to find work eventually but for now enjoying being a lady of leisure. Let me know if you have some free time to meet up over a glass of wine or a cup of poh lay char. :)My email is: hanna.singapore1[at]gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

Hanna

Jobiejo

Postby Jobiejo » Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:38 am

Hi Hanna!

Me and my hubbie have just relocated here from Australia but we're from the UK originally (Manchester and Aberdeen) We are complete newbies in this amazing place.

Like you I'm not working right now and think it'd be great to meet up for some girlie chat over a coffee/glass of vino etc sometime if you fancy it?

Jo :-)

HannaL

Postby HannaL » Sat, 27 Apr 2013 9:25 pm

Hi Jo thanks so much for your message!

Would be lovely to meet up over a coffee or wine, let me know if you're free one day next week (I think thursday would be best for me).

I can't private message you for some reason but if you drop me an email on hanna.singapore1@gmail.com we can arrange something :)

Hanna